Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 49 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on July 31, 2014
I like the Pixel Perfect series better, but since there are so few out there, I'm happy to have found this alternative.

The controls are a little "slippery" - it's easy to run past the box you are aiming for - but once you get used to that, it can satisfy your Pixel Perfect addiction and there are lots of puzzles to play.
on September 17, 2013
After doing all the puzzles in the deluxe edition of Picture Cross, I wanted more. Found this, but was very disappointed. These are way too simple and often don't look much like the objects they supposedly depict. Many of them are parallel pictures, so once you find that a particular square on the left side should be black, you know that the corresponding square on the right side should also be black, making it very tedious to fill in what you already figured out rather than the fun part of figuring out new stuff.
That said, the mechanics of the Picture Cross system and its puzzles are still better than other kindle apps of this type.
on May 10, 2013
this one is pretty good. even the smaller games can be a bit challenging. the larger ones are REALLY challenging. I've played thru them all a couple of times and really enjoyed them. my only gripe is that there seems to be no way to reset/clear ALL the puzzles. once I've played them, I have to reset each one in order to play it again.
on June 6, 2016
The puzzles were good but not that challenging. It was a good alternative to killer sudoku and kakuro puzzles.
on January 5, 2013
This game is awesome if you like numbers and puzzles, and they added a new feature this year called Achievements. All games are timed and you get achievements for doing puzzles in a certain time limit or finishing a certain strain of puzzles. I loved the original Picture Cross, but this gives an added incentive to do it even faster. Love it!
on September 20, 2015
I love finding my favorite obscure type of puzzle for my kindle paperwhite.
Not all the puzzles can be solved without guessing.
on May 21, 2013
It is very small, and slow. The pictures are not clear at all. It hurt my eyes to even do it. I love Pixel Perfect Puzzles and was hoping for more of the same. This is something I would have discarded even if it were free. Not worth the .99 cents paid for it. Don't even consider this.
on March 30, 2016
Compared to the Pixel Perfect products, this one is rudimentary..
on January 31, 2013
I cannot figure out how to reset the puzzles so I can play them again. Can someone tell me how to reset the puzzles so I can play them again? That option is grayed out once the puzzle(s) is completed. I tried contacting puzzle.tv but their website is under construction.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2012
This is a fun and challenging game. If you like games that make you think and work a little bit, then try this one.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.