Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on July 7, 2013
This 2-part omelette pan is terrific. I use it several times a week and it does not show any wear at all (in use for about a year). I have not had any problems with spillage or sticking. It cleans easily with just a sponge - no scrubbing. If you aren't familiar with the concept of cooking omelettes and try to flip eggs that aren't cooked enough, you will be cleaning egg off your stove. It is not the fault of the pan set. Go to a restaurant that has an omelette-making station and observe how the chef cooks and lifts the edges of the egg to allow it to set pretty well before flipping. That's the key. Anybody can do this. Makes me look like a pro and that's saying something!
on October 31, 2014
The two pan system works as designed provided you could find an 8.5 inch diameter pressure cooker sealing ring to use. I simply brought a 9 inch ring and remove 1/2 inch from the ring. Inserted the modified ring to larger pan. The reported spillage problem people were having was solved. Someone at the maker of the product should have ruled that the sealing ring be part of the product from the start.
on February 16, 2015
I like this for making a Spanish tortilla, an egg omelet with potatoes and onion. The rivets inside the pan are not coated and require a little more cleaning. The coated surface is very good, but I wash it by hand. The connecting mechanism is a little awkward in design. You can use the the two pans separately. This makes a smaller omelet, using 3 to 5 large eggs. There are larger versions by other makers requiring more eggs. This is very practical size for smaller meal.
on October 27, 2012
This is a very high quality Frittata skillet set at about half the price you would pay at a home goods store. Very good cooking surface that cleans up fast. If you have never used a Frittata skillet to make a breakfast omelette, try this skillet. You will love it. Great price and incredibly fast shipping.
I really like the concept of this set. My only beef is that they do not make a terribly snug connection, so when turning the concoction you have to be very fast and very careful to not have a huge mess all over your stove top. For this reason I would not recommend this product if you have a traditional stove rather than a glass top unit. I definitely intend to use mine a lot more and despite the cleanup that using it can require, it is a great device. Just not a completely perfected design.
on July 8, 2014
Very nice separate skillets but a lousy frittata and omelet one. Thought it would solve my eternal problem of turning the tortilla española, but for all that I have tried and practiced I have not been able to do it without spilling it all over the kitchen. No, they do not close tight. So, using them as separate skillets.

Back to putting a dish on top and turning it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2015
Looooove this Frittata Pan!
Great looking pan to display on my kitchen, easy to clean as nothing sticks to it when cooking, and with just a little creativity you can make Fantastic & Nutritious Meals!
on May 25, 2015
Pan is everything it's cracked up to be. Only criticism I have is the the connections between the two pans is a little difficult to deal with. I highly recommend reading the instructions as they make the finished product very good and better than other pans of its type.
on July 29, 2013
I ordered this Frittata pan on line and when it arrived all of the directions had me a little nervous but now I have the hang of it and I make some really yummy Frittatas. So easy to use. I think it is wonderful.
I used to make my Frittatas in a frying pan and then flip it over into a dish and then back into the frying pan - What a MESS!!!
on September 22, 2017
purchased in 2012 and still in use ... however using both sides is rare..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.