Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on June 29, 2016
The bags look to be quality bags and I am sure that they are. The problem is the box was too small and they were folded twice causing a crease in the middle and pin holes in every one of them. I am returning them and have reordered. I hope the next order arrives in the right size package.
on September 1, 2015
Bags were folded in a way that created small holes in the creases. I opened the 2 innermost bags and could see light coming through. Returning.
on April 2, 2016
Only four of the 10 bags got seal, and sucked the oxygen out of them. So I thought was it the bags or the oxygen absorbers? I'm confident it was the bags. After emptying the food and looking inside you could see they were filled with little pin holes, many of which were along the bottom of the bag. These were not caused from my handling or sealing poorly. It seems to me these are very poor bags. I would not recommend these bags.
on August 14, 2017
It is a mylar bag of considerable thickness. Definetly meets my expectations.
on June 17, 2015
Easy to use and they store anything. I use them not only for food but also for clothing, hygiene products, important papers and documents; for anything you need to keep dry and fresh. They are substantial and don't rip during the packing process. These were delivered promptly and in perfect condition. They were also the most reasonably priced with the best quality.
on May 11, 2016
Long term grain storage.
Seal great with an old iron.
My girlfriend donated her old hair straightener to the cause, that works great as a sealer.
O2 absorbers have a vacuum-pack effect so I can tell that air's not leaking in.
on December 9, 2016
Worked perfectly!!!
on August 20, 2016
Perfect for what I need
on October 10, 2015
wasn't as thick of a bag as i had previously ordered from another company. But still good.
on January 7, 2016
Good size and worked perfectly for the food storage idea I had. Thanks!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question