Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 127 reviews
on December 31, 2013
The first time I heard a song by Easton on the car radio I said to my husband, "George must have a new CD coming out, they always release the first single before the album shows up anywhere." Then he told me George didn't have a new CD. We put in our kitchen radio/CD player and can listen to him all afternoon while we do our chores and paper work. I even bought one of his earlier CD's. What a guy! What a voice!!
on December 10, 2012
Ok, I don't hate the "Pop" country that's out there. I sing along with it too.
But I do miss the stuff I grew up with and wish there could be a fresh sound that touches those old places... WIsh granted!!!! Easton's vocal similarity to George Strait is unmistakable, but he gives us a lot more range than the texas two-steps which define George (and which he rules!). Don't judge the album by the hit single alone: I love the message in "lovin you is fun" but it's not his best track ... this album has alot more to offer. Title track is probably my favorite.
The mood here is easy, simple feel good country without the drama or pretending to be anything it's not. Genuine, toe tapping, stuck in your ear... but you don't mind.
I only hope it's marketable enough... that Easton sticks around and inspires copycats. Lots of em!
on March 5, 2017
Great songs.
on April 9, 2016
I LOVE EASTON CORBIN!
on March 5, 2014
I love the title track. It is such a great metaphor about love. When they talk about love being intoxicating, or being drunk on love, Easton Corbin hits this one and keeps it light. I could go on about how love covers a multitude of sin and how folks livin' on love see the glass as always half full parallel the driver who is distracted on the road but this song is too fun to turn the review into a psychoanalytic analysis. Highly recommended song and recommended album.
on March 17, 2017
love his music
on November 29, 2014
I had never heard of Easton Corbin, but I recognized one of the songs. I sampled each song on the album before I purchased it and I liked the sound. I took the chance on the album and I am not disappointed. His sound is reminiscent of George Strait, another favorite. A true country music fan will not be disappointed with this album.
on August 7, 2013
I fell in love with the song All Over the Road as soon as I heard it on the radio. Then I looked into this cd and loved the little previews so I ordered it. I love this whole cd!!! The only song I skip over is Loving You is Fun which I like but since it was released to radio and played to death I am a little tired of it. I would definitely recommend Corbin's cd!!!
on November 18, 2012
You will like Easton Corbin. He sounds a great deal like George Strait. This album has some great songs. They aren't all great but it is still a good album.
on December 19, 2012
The very first time I heard this new singer I swore it was the King himself.
Not every song Corbin sings sounds like George, but when he does, he really does. I have 2 of Easton's albumns now and like them both. This latest one is really good. The variety and arrangements, tunes and words are very enjoyable. Anyone looking for a good 'country' sound should give this one a listen. I would really like to see Corbin have a long career - I think he has what it takes.