Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 31, 2013
The first time I heard a song by Easton on the car radio I said to my husband, "George must have a new CD coming out, they always release the first single before the album shows up anywhere." Then he told me George didn't have a new CD. We put in our kitchen radio/CD player and can listen to him all afternoon while we do our chores and paper work. I even bought one of his earlier CD's. What a guy! What a voice!!
on December 10, 2012
Ok, I don't hate the "Pop" country that's out there. I sing along with it too.
But I do miss the stuff I grew up with and wish there could be a fresh sound that touches those old places... WIsh granted!!!! Easton's vocal similarity to George Strait is unmistakable, but he gives us a lot more range than the texas two-steps which define George (and which he rules!). Don't judge the album by the hit single alone: I love the message in "lovin you is fun" but it's not his best track ... this album has alot more to offer. Title track is probably my favorite.
The mood here is easy, simple feel good country without the drama or pretending to be anything it's not. Genuine, toe tapping, stuck in your ear... but you don't mind.
I only hope it's marketable enough... that Easton sticks around and inspires copycats. Lots of em!
on March 5, 2017
I love this CD.
on April 9, 2016
I LOVE EASTON CORBIN!
on March 5, 2014
I love the title track. It is such a great metaphor about love. When they talk about love being intoxicating, or being drunk on love, Easton Corbin hits this one and keeps it light. I could go on about how love covers a multitude of sin and how folks livin' on love see the glass as always half full parallel the driver who is distracted on the road but this song is too fun to turn the review into a psychoanalytic analysis. Highly recommended song and recommended album.
on March 17, 2017
love his music
on November 29, 2014
I had never heard of Easton Corbin, but I recognized one of the songs. I sampled each song on the album before I purchased it and I liked the sound. I took the chance on the album and I am not disappointed. His sound is reminiscent of George Strait, another favorite. A true country music fan will not be disappointed with this album.