Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 23, 2012
I like the different scenes with the hidden objects. I wish when you played the games that the objects might change or change places. It is entertaining but not difficult.
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
on October 3, 2012
Finished them too quickly, average time to complete a search was about 30 seconds. Young children should enjoy it. The pictures were nice.
on November 9, 2012
The background is too dark to make out most of the items. Is there a way to "backlight" it so there is a chance to see details? I have tried to guess and sometimes "get a hit". Can't go past the first puzzle. Love hidden object puzzles, this one is frustrating.
on March 17, 2013
It's so much fun to play. My grandson an I plat it whenever he is at my house. He is 8 and getting very good....
on November 24, 2012
I really like the scenes and artwork - however, the scenes need to be lightened up a bit - there are some objects that wouldn't be found no matter what due to the darkness - but I love the artwork!
on October 10, 2012
This is a fun game for kids and adults. My 4 year old grandsons loved it and did better at finding the hidden objects than I did. And they can play it together.
on December 23, 2012
I love this game, it is one of my favorites. It's fun looking for the hidden objects and the pictures are so clear and colorful.
on June 14, 2015
Pretty, and with good music. But not really enough levels to be great.
on January 12, 2014
This game never loaded on my Kindle. I paid for it and tried to get it resolved but I couldn't. Finally I removed it from my device. I would really like a refund.
on October 8, 2012
The game would be good,but I finished the whole game in just a few hours. Should have more levels and be s little more challenging.