Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hidden Objects: Mysterious Places
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on October 23, 2012
I like the different scenes with the hidden objects. I wish when you played the games that the objects might change or change places. It is entertaining but not difficult.
on September 15, 2012
Love this hidden objects app. Great graphics and music. Love looking for stuff. Pretty addicting! If you like hidden object games then this is a must purchase!
on October 15, 2012
The game is interesting and challenging. Could not wait to proceed to the next level. Objects were not easily displayed but made one think. GOOD JOB.
on October 3, 2012
A nice long game with a great story that allows you to get immersed into the game. The hidden objects aren't too easy to find, and the story gets you into the game. A very well done game and the price is right. I would highly recommend this to anyone who loves HOG!!
on November 9, 2012
The background is too dark to make out most of the items. Is there a way to "backlight" it so there is a chance to see details? I have tried to guess and sometimes "get a hit". Can't go past the first puzzle. Love hidden object puzzles, this one is frustrating.
on October 2, 2012
I love playing this game. The objects are of course hidden but not extremely difficult to find! Gorgeous scenes to find the objects in. Very thought out and just an all around enjoyable game to play. Highly recommend.
on October 6, 2012
This game might be interesting if you're less than 10 years old and ONLY want hidden object activities, but otherwise, don't get it. This is not a GAME, but the same "find it" task over and over without story or overall goal. Many of the screens were dark and blurry on my Kindle Fire (which normally works great for hidden object adventure games). I got so bored that I uninstalled very quickly. Definitely NOT worth my money.
on October 21, 2012
Hidden Objects: Mysterious Places
For this app only, I have my kindle fire with the maximum amount of light. First off I can't see many of the objects because they are not clear or light enough. Secondly, For the most part,I cannot tap my screen hard enough to make them be chosen and disappear.
All other apps I have, including another hidden object app, work just fine, telling me it is not my kindle fire, but rather the app.
I like the hidden objects apps, but am leary of getting anymore because of this experience. Sorry about that. Sandy Waldron
on October 4, 2012
the game is strickly a hidden object game. Some of objects could not even see. There is no storyline to it. the games are timed, which I don't like, at least give an option to choose a timed game or not. I thought it was kind of boring. I think children would like it.
on September 26, 2012
I normally love to play these games but this game is way to dark. Also even when you press items they don't work..so I wish I had not wasted money on this one! just my opinion.