Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on October 18, 2014
I previewed this on YouTube before purchasing and I liked the "Say U Luv It" better on the live version as there was some additional effects (guitar?)...but this album/CD totally rocked IMO...maybe a little bit of "fine tuning" on the production/engineering end...but HEY...Geoff Tate shines pretty fine sans the 'Ryche!!! Can't wait to see what's next from this extremely talented and gifted singer!

My faves so far..."In The Dirt", "Evil", "Say U Luv It" and "Waiting"...but the more I listen to the others, the more I'm hooked!
on March 25, 2017
Eh.
on June 9, 2013
Geoff Tate wants to sound different than Queensryche used to. He accomplishes that here. This is a good release. I believe a lot of the negative reviews are from fans who miss the old Queensryche. Let Geoff move on. He apparently doesn't want to, hence the lawsuit. This is a good album. The songs are well written and performed. I hope Geoff will give up the pursuit of the QR name, but who knows. If you listen to this album and don't expect old QR you might just like it. Just my opinion though.
on February 5, 2014
When I first heard Queensryches' disc with Todd La Torre I missed Geoff singing. But by the time I got through all the tracks I thought "This Rocks," and I hope Geoff can come close to this on his own.He can't. and Didn't. It's not as lame as his first solo disc from the 80's but it needs Mikey,Eddie,Scotty,and Parker. Get Some people around you, and just continue being Geoff Tate. Let the rest of the boys be Queensryche.
on February 18, 2017
I think reviews around the net undervalue Geoff as a solo artist. I like this music as much of it has a "pre" queensryche feel. I like it and recommend it.
on January 11, 2014
After a few listens I was hooked on this album!

Favorite song is "change". Perfectly fits how I feel about myself....

Least favorite song is "say you love it". Not into bondage and such but it has a good groove!

Overall a great album!
on March 8, 2016
great product and fast service.
on May 30, 2013
Tate proves again he IS the reason we listen to Queensryche. Musicians come and go, the singer is the sound. this album is heavier than the first solo project. I was hoping for something more like the first.
on November 3, 2015
Love Geoff Tate. Awesome CD.
on April 11, 2013
Out this last fall, this album was made during the disolutuion of Queensryche and the whole uncertainty of the name and band itself. Kelly Grey and Geoff tate (original Myth members) unite here as they did on Q2K and create another album. Unfortunately, as many of the other reviews point out, like Q2K and Tate's prior solo album, not really memorable music. He still has his pipes, but the music does drone some, and just lack the memorable riffs or lyrics. I see that the Geoff Tate version of Queenryche is putting out Frequency Unknown with Him and Kelly Grey in it, so i think this album is a preview of that version of Queensryche. It will be interesting in June to see the other Queensryche in comparison. An album for the hard core fan, but forgetable for the classic fan of the Ryche or if you are on a budget.