Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on February 10, 2015
The color of the metal is pewter grey, no hint of bronze nor any brown tones. Period. With that said, the table is what you'd expect of an adjustable table. It will wobble if you don't tighten it well. Also since the base is in the shape of a rectangle, you definitely need an even surface for it to lay on or you'll get more wobbling. For example, I live in an older house where the floors have begun to slope. There's corner of my house where this able just doesn't stand without wobbling. Having it on the carpet takes care of that. So far I've used this as a snack table and a laptop table moving it around two different rooms of the house. It's pretty versatile but the adjustable height feature of this table is what really sold me. It's definitely more ergonomical than your average folding snack table from Walmart.

The chrome extension pieces are not that big of a deal either. Would be nicer if they were painted the same color as the rest of the table but then again it would be nicer if the table was actually the color the description says it is.
on March 2, 2013
Assembly was super-easy, and size-wise this matches my needs exactly. At its lowest height it fits exactly over the seat portion of my couch (as wanted), and is narrow enough that I can push it against the wall to serve as a relatively unobtrusive side table in my living room. However, it's more "industrial" looking than I expected--especially with regard to the adjustment knobs. The photo I'm seeing now (on March 2, 2013), matches what I received, but I'm pretty sure it was different when I ordered, both in terms of overall color and especially the color and shape of the knobs. That's why I'm giving 3 instead of 5 stars. Functionally what I wanted but doesn't work as nicely in my room aesthetically.
on July 6, 2013
I use this by my sofa, most often to hold my laptop. It came well packaged (I was concerned about the glass top) and is easy to assemble. There's an included allen wrench and that is only tool needed. The color is more gunmetal gray than copper/bronze I think. It does hold well at whatever height it's adjusted to but one of the knobs tends to come loose and I have to tighten that every few days. It feels a little wobbly to me, the base is sturdy but the legs from the base could more solid, maybe if they were spaced a little farther apart or something it would feel more stable. As is, when I move it around the table feels a little wobbly. It does what it's meant to though and I feel its a good value for the price.
on May 25, 2015
Much more sturdy than similar tables available elsewhere. Perfect when watching TV for meals, remotes, drinks etc. May even be used for a laptop. The metal is a nice color and substantial. The safety glass is thick, not flimsy. Easy to assemble.
Only criticism being that the height "adjustability" is questionable because knobs just tighten bolts against the posts that slide up and down, rather than into actual holes, which would make it more secure.
on December 12, 2013
This was one of tallest "snack tables" I could find that was under $50. Build quality is decent. I'm extending the height of the table to it's absolute max and it hasn't buckled under the pressure of a Surface 2, smartphone, Xbox controller and a pint of beer all placed on it, so call me satisfied.
on July 21, 2015
This was a table purchased for my husband to use daily next to his favorite TV spot. The area didn't allow for the more common side table, so I searched for an alternative. The Coaster Home Furnishings Snack Table works perfectly! It is sturdy enough for his nightly snack along with a beverage. It also is a resting place for his miscellaneous remote controls. I would definitely recommend this product.
on November 20, 2014
Fits the purpose perfectly. Most important it's adjustable.
on January 31, 2014
This table is perfect for holding a small lap top near a bed or sofa. The adjustable height allows for a variety of uses. It's attractive and can fit easily into almost any décor if you need a temporary small table for various uses.
on February 25, 2014
I use this as my beading table. I sit on the sofa and this table is front of me. I watch TV as I do my beading so I suffer constant straining of my eyes. I wish it was bigger. But the value was worth it.
on December 4, 2014
Great. Adjustable. Sturdy. I move it around a lot....i may get slider feet for it, but other than that is great. Can't fit more than small items. It's hard to have a big dinner plate and a drink on there at the same time. Functionality is perfect
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.