Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Acer Iconia Tab A210-10g16u 10.1-Inch 16GB Tablet (Gray)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on December 27, 2012
I came across this tablet over the holidays. I wanted the cheaper A200 model but the store was sold out and I needed a tablet before Christmas. I decided to spend the extra cash and it was worth it. This tablet has everything you need in a tablet. The size is nice enough that you can see the screen perfectly. It comes with all the Google apps pre-installed, which is a plus because I have had other tablets that do not have them installed. The tablet is fast and the battery life is great. I would recommend this for anyone.
on February 26, 2013
Pros
- Full size USB port accepts keyboards, mice, printers, USB thumb drives, game controllers, digital cameras, and more
- Lightning fast processors and RAM
- Can play any of the games currently on Google Play, with the graphics options turned all the way up
- Upgrades to Android 4.1.1, Jelly Bean (latest version)
- Rubberized backside, which gives it grip in your hands, and on smooth table tops
- Excellent multitouch screen; comparable to the iPad's
- Excellent screen picture quality
- Built in GPS
- Really inexpensive, considering the hardware
- 10 hour battery life
- Hard reset button (just in case)
- Dedicated, physical switch for locking the screen rotation

Cons
- Speaker quality is lacking (I've heard worse, but these certainly aren't the best)
- Twice as heavy, and twice as thick as other 10" tablets, like the iPad 4 and Galaxy Tab 2
- No HDMI (not even MHL via USB)
- No rear camera (but do you really need one if you've already got one on your cellphone?)
on January 13, 2013
Beautiful, easy to configure, really fast, best of all, Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0. I found it affordable, and was able to get started using it very quickly. I was also looking at some more expensive Asus tablets. Basically, price, processor and memory was what made up my mind.
on February 25, 2013
This really is the best option out there if you're not wanting, or willing, to spend a lot of money. This tablet goes with me everywhere now. The Quad Core is very fast and I'm so spoilt as its faster than my laptop! The screen has great resolution and the colors are vibrant. Its very easy to use and my daughter loves it for her games, and has loaded her apps onto her own page. I can't say enough good things about this, and would highly recommend to anyone.
on January 4, 2013
Definitely more tablet than I was expeting. Out of the box performance is good, good wireless performance. Also running the most current OS. Time will tell, but to thispoint I am really very satisfied.
on June 29, 2013
When I started looking at tablets, I didn't want to pay a bunch of money for a top of the line model nor did I want a cheap low end model. If i was going to spend over $400 than I would just go out and buy a laptop/netbook and get way more for my money. So I decided on the Acer A210 with Tegra 3 processor, I have received more than I had bargained for. It's fast, doesn't have any problems loading apps, have over a million apps for the Android platform, it has quad core which works so much faster than the dual core, has a USB and a micro SD slot for added storage capacity, it's almost like having a mini laptop with the Android OS. It doesn't have alot of the extra features that you would get from the high end tablets, but most of the apps you could download anyways and why buy an tablet with 32 gb when you have additional storage space built in anyways with the USB and Micro SD slot. The only downside I see is the camera, it isn't great but it isn't bad either, but I didn't buy the tablet for the camera features, the tablet is a little on the heavy side but not like I hold it up all the time, I have a stand for that and the battery life is better than expected, I think, it lasts about 5-8 hours when you used heavily but 8 hours usually when nobody is streaming videos on it. All and all I am pretty happy with this tablet, it hasn't let me down since I bought it 4-5 months ago and I'll definitely buy this again and tell my family and friends to also buy this tablet because it's worth the money.
on January 7, 2013
This has to be the best thing I bought yet!! I've always wanted a tablet for schhol and personal use so I was looking around for a good cheep tablet with a 10 inch screen and I bought 2 other tablets before this and they were horrible so I returned them and got my refund then I came across the Acer 200 model on amazon and after some research I found this amazing tablet so I gave it a chance and boy am I happy this tablet it so fast no issues I had for a week now and it doesnt seem to slow down after a lot of use have a lot of apps running at the same time watch a lot of movies on a full battery and it will last me all day and sometimes longer this is the best buy ever and you cant beat the price I would 100% buy from Acer again if they come out with a newer model of this!!
on February 19, 2013
The tablet runs games smoothly and I find that it has a average touchscreen. As for connectors it does lack the HDMI port of more expensive models but I found this inconsequential. Interestingly it has a full sized USB port as well as a micro USB port which makes it easier to use flash drives and other USB devices. It has a very solid build quality although not altogether beautiful it is very usable. The camera is 2 megapixels and although not the best it works wonderfully at video chat. The tablet runs Android 4.1.1 after the update and I find this version to work like it should and in my opinion beats iOS. In specs it is a relatively average and comparable to a Nexus 7 except a larger screen. I also found that it works well for reading books with a nice bright screen. In conclusion this tablet is a nice useful piece of hardware that I recommend buying.
on March 6, 2013
I have been wanting a tablet for about 6months. Something I can quickly pull up a webpage on from school, emails, video chat, and Facebook; versus constant iPhone use.
Screen size is great! I am all about price, so when i came across the a210 refurb price for 199$, free shipping and +$25 for a 2 year warranty(break it, get it wet, free replace) So the price being equivalent to 7" leading models with half the memory, smaller screen, and worst reviews was a no brainer.
USB is great, plug in my flash and have about 50 school papers I can edit and resave to the flash drive all from my tablet. MicroSD stores all my music(leaves max space on my tab) and fast loads make everything easier. Battery seems fine as well. Speakers are loud and usually very clear. Also when laying on the couch I hold the device every which direction and there is a switch that prevents the screen from rotating, so much easier than finding that option in settings, as seen on other devices.

Switching back and forth from an iPhone to the a210 droid platform is the only difficulty, but for the features, size, fun, and price it is worth while.
on February 23, 2013
Scored this for $199 refurb from a big box store. This is more than anything you will ever need from a tablet and I am a 20+ year tech savy enthusiasiast. If you want to waste your hard earned money on an IPAD then go ahead and spend half a grand on a designer label. Read the specs and compare and spend your money wisely!!!!