HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 29, 2015
I love this desk. Haven't added my computer. But it seems to hold a bit of weight. It's pressed board, but it is a great space saver and I am super pleased.

EDIT: I added my computer and monitor and It does hold a good amount of weight, I do my homework on it and it seems to hold my head when I get exhausted LOL. the benefits of this desk are: being able to put it as high or low as you want. but that can also be a downside because you will need to take it off the wall if you want to adjust it. Still a great buy and after a year I am still super pleased with this desk

I am more then willing to answer any questions or concerns you might have. If my review was helpful please click so below!!! Thank you!
505 people found this helpful
|1111 comments|Report abuse
on November 16, 2015
Lil space for the missus to use as vanity. Added mirror and light
251 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on August 9, 2016
If you are think about getting this I recommend getting it I turned it in to a vanity in my room! Works great! It really doesn’t take up that much space
100 people found this helpful
on February 15, 2015
Did a lot of researching before finally deciding on buying this desk. After reading all the comments I was afraid of getting the wrong color or have missing parts but all my worries disappeared when I opened up the box. Everything was there and even had extra parts left over. My small desk I had in my bedroom took up too much room. Years ago I had purchased a floating shelf and loved it. I finally found the desk to match. Looks like they were made for each other. Put the desk high enough so the arms of my chair fits underneath and if I wanted to stand it wouldn't be too awkward. Now my whole area is compact but yet have plenty of room for "stuff". I put the desk together by myself and it was kind of hard for me but after several attempts I got it together. Two people is needed to hang unless you a strong person. It took a while to get used to the desk because i had the sensation it may fall in my lap. It's been two weeks now and I am already used to the height. The only con I have is that the depth of 19" is almost not enough space for a monitor and keyboard. But this will only help me to keep the desk clutter free.
review imagereview imagereview image
120 people found this helpful
on September 7, 2015
If you are looking for a desk and have no much space in your area this is a very smart way to go about it. Everything about this product is good. The quality the color and the price just made it a perfect match for me. I recommended 100%
66 people found this helpful
on March 26, 2015
I really like this desk. It opens up the floor underneath my desk and makes it looks so clean. The cords are kept hidden away and tidy. I put mine in a corner where a normal desk makes it seem so dark but this desk brightens it up and is very functional. There is a short horizontal piece behind where you keep the monitor (you can see it in the pictures) and this covers part of the hanging system but I have found it very useful by purchasing peel and stick dry erase board and attaching it so that now it's a mini dry erase area great for little notes and inspirational quotes.
137 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
Our house is very small - one bedroom with a shared office. We needed all the space we could manage, so I traded in my writing desk for this floating one. While quite time consuming to put together, it looks absolutely gorgeous once installed, and has saved us quite a bit of space; we installed inside the office closet, where it fits comfortably with about 5" clearance on either side. I've always wanted a "closet desk", and the floating feature gives me plenty of leg room, as well as area to store filing cabinets and other storage bins if need be.

There is a hidden shelf on the bottom in the back that faces the wall - this is where I've hidden my huge surge protector, so only a few of my many cords are visible. There's a small hole in the center bottom so that I can turn the surge protector off if the power goes out (you have to lie on your back on the floor to access it, so it's completely hidden from normal view). The upper shelf is larger than I thought - I was able to fit my Aqueon 17771 Mini Bow 2-1/2 Desktop Aquarium without it sticking out at all - my betta likes watching me work, and seems to be much happier somewhere where he can see me most of the working day!

Because I was unable to find the dimensions of the middle cutout area for a computer on any sites, I was unsure my 27" iMac would fit. It ended up being a perfect fit - see my customer photo. The inner section of this area measures 27" wide and 20 1/2" tall, so if you want to be able to tuck your computer into it for more desk space, make sure it fits within these dimensions. If a 27" iMac fits, I'm pretty sure most desktops should do fine.
870 people found this helpful
|1414 comments|Report abuse
on February 10, 2016
After seeing pics of the desk with Apple iMacs, I decided to purchase the desk too and it fit great in the largest window in the desk. The desk hangs on a metal bar screwed into your wall... If the front is lifted or bumped on the front by an office chair that goes up and down, you will experience what I did. My new 5k retina 27" iMac screen was shattered. It is costing me $606 to repair. There needs to be an option that secures the desk to the wall rather than just hanging. I would return if I could. Has anyone else experienced breaking valuables with the desk?
151 people found this helpful
on December 24, 2015
It is actually a pretty decent unit, but the unit shipped to me had nothing in the form of a metal hanging bracket nor is it mentioned in the "ONE" page of instructions that came with it. I cant imagine how they even expect someone to assemble this unit without instructions. I have been in the construction trades for 25+ yrs, so I was able to figure it out. Good luck to you if you do not have some real knowledge about how things should be built. I also had to make my own hanging device. Overall, it worked out fine and my daughter is happy with the unit. I'll attach the one page instruction sheet in case you want to study it before you buy one. I just assembled a 24 dollar TV cart from Walmart that had 4 pages of instructions and 1/10 of the pieces. Like I said, overall it is a decent unit. Just be prepared for a nightmare assembly process.
20 people found this helpful
on June 10, 2015
This unit has made a huge difference in our home-office. Did not realize just how crowded we were until we installed the desk. One side of our office now looks great, so much so, that I just ordered a second unit to clear up the other side.

Assembly can be a bit taxing but they tell you up front that this is a two person job. Pay very close attention to the different types of bolts used throughout the assembly. The parts description is very detailed and if you put everything together as instructed, you will have no parts left over. Assembly time for two fairly intelligent folks is about 90 minutes. If you have questions, there are videos and tech support to take you through it, very well supported product.

Photo attached is moments after install, still organizing.
13 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.