Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Prophets of Rage PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on February 18, 2013
I'm glad this song ended up in a commercial so I got to hear about it. On the other hand, the commercial was for some soon-to-flop-like-the-Muse Microsoft product. Fortunately, I think the song will outlive the product line and won't end up like that Da-Da-Da song for the Volkswagon so people don't call it "that song from the Micrsoft commercial."
on April 10, 2013
I first heard this song on a Microsoft computer commercial, and I loved it. I wanted to find out who sang it, so I shazam'd it, and found out it was this person, and that led to Amazon music on my phone and I ordered it right away. I love it
on February 12, 2013
OK, I admit it. I first heard this song in a television ad. So what? I liked it enough to want to learn more about this incredibly talented young Brit and his songs. I hope to hear more from Labrinth in the future.
on December 28, 2012
I have no idea why this song makes me happy, but it just does. I think I listen to it for that specific reason...and of course the fact that I love its uniqueness and message about embracing who you are.
on January 6, 2013
I heard this song first from the Microsoft Surface commercial and had to go find it. It took a bit of hunting but I finally found it and I have to say I really enjoy this song.
on April 7, 2013
This song (this version particularly) is upbeat and really gets me moving. This is the version closest to the one on the Windows commercial.
on January 7, 2013
sdfgf fgfdsg rfgdfsg fgfdsg fgfdg fgsdg fgsdgsdfg rfgsdfgsdfg fdgsdghsdghsh gsdfgsdfg dfgdfgf fg fgfg fg fgedgdfb fgfg fg ffgf its good
on June 14, 2013
I bought this for my daughter because of her dance class. She really likes this song, but its not my style of music.
on January 18, 2013
Nice, upbeat song. It is featured on the Windows 8 commericals. It is an updated version of the old song.
on January 1, 2013
I love this song, & so does my daughter. We have been playing on repeat both at home and in the car