Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 365 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 391 reviews
on November 21, 2012
At first, I was hesitant about purchasing yet another Christmas CD. I have been waiting for Kem to come out with something. When I previewed it on Amazon, I felt that I had to have it. Although it is a Christmas CD, it is one that you will want to listen to at anytine. Kem's voices is intoxicating. Best album I've purchased in a long time, and I buy music! You won't go wrong with this one. I am still waiting on another Kem CD.
on October 16, 2012
Anyone who has ever seen R&B superstar Kem in concert knows that you're in for a musical treat. Not just because of the music, which is absolutely phenomenal because Kem has such a unique voice and is such an amazing talent, but because he shares his life, wisdom, and faith onstage as well. Much to fans and critics delight, the highly regarded crooner is releasing a Christmas album, "What Christmas Means" on the Universal Records Label on October 16th.

As you listen to the very first song, "Glorify The King," you know you're in for a treat and that this isn't just any Christmas album. Though some Christmas favorites are included, such as "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" and "The Christmas Song", "What Christmas Means" is full of heartwarming originals that serve to remind us what Christmas is really about. Choirs, stellar vocal and musical performances, superior arrangements and production are the hallmark of this album. And if there's a Santa Claus, the album will almost certainly receive a Grammy nod.

"What Christmas Means" is destined to become a Christmas classic, not just for Kem fans, but for anyone and everyone who loves great music, and it's almost a certainty that this album will be played all year round. Beautiful, touching, colorful harmonies take the solid lyrics and music to heights that soar and never let you down. This album shows Kem's "softer" side, and the piano shines one song after another as his only accompaniment at times.

Pick up your copy of this 10 track holiday gem and "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas!!!" Much to this reviewer's delight, Kem has done it again.
on December 13, 2012
This album is a beautiful ride of classic Christmas songs with a twist of Kem's soulful creativity. I really enjoyed this from beginning to end. He delivered a soft yet powerful rendition of my favorites. This cd is now a major part of my Christmas collection, so glad I found it!
on November 29, 2013
What a fabulous holiday collection. I love this mans voice and he has taken classic Christmas songs and breathed a new life into them. Nothing trite here. I will gift it to my senior relatives instead of cards in the mail. A gift that will lift the spirit of young and old and satisfies the religious aspects of the season too.
on May 11, 2017
Satisfied customer
on January 12, 2014
I bought this CD for 2 reasons.1. I love KEM 2. I heard a song (JESUS) when KEM was interveiwed by Steve Harvey one morning on the Steve Harvey show.That song was play for ME that morning, I had to have it. As always when I listened to the CD I couldn't stop I played it for days on in, everytime I was in the car. There are 14 songs and I have at least 6 favorites. Of course JESUS remains no.1. This CD was everything and more than I expected from KEM...Patti LaBelle and Ron Isley are great as well. I think I'm leaving someone out but I don't have the CD in front of me...it's in the car...yes even after Christmas I'm playing Christmas songs...lol
on March 5, 2017
good
on March 2, 2016
I loved this CD so much I sent it to a friend in England as a form of ministry. Kem really takes his time to sing about who God is and what Christmas really means. This is the best Christmas CD I have ever purchased. I buy at least one a year. Kem, thank you for Honoring God with your voice and with this message. I hear you my Brother! Blessings and Peace! ~Maria from New Jersey
on April 1, 2016
I purchased this for 2 reasons: 1) I love Kem's voice. 2) I knew there was something different about his music the first time I heard him. I didn't know he was a Christian until I saw the video "What Christmas Means". It's a very touching song and Kem's testimony shines through. It was a great Christmas season in 2015 when I could listen to this CD in the car.
on January 2, 2013
My mom is a huge Kem fan, so when I heard he had a Christmas CD, I thought it'd make a great Christmas gift. I went to two Best Buys where I was told it was sold out everywhere. I figured it must be great and decided to download it instead. I was mistaken. It's just OK. My mom said she didn't even really care for it. I'm so glad it was only $5.99 to download. I still have yet to find a Christmas album that comes close to the Jackson 5's.