Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,182 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,251 reviews
on August 6, 2015
Seriously impressed with these. I tried for a long time to find a towel that was affordable, absorbent, and lint-free.

Finally found what I was looking for in these. Most dish towels will not hold any water at all, but these will actually soak up a fair amount and then wring out and dry easily.

They machine wash and dry very well so far (probably 3 or 4 washes per towel) - they are the same after a wash as before; they don't pill or generate lint.

Update: After having these for about a year, and with each towel having gone through several wash/dry cycles, I love them so much that I'm now returning to buy more. These towels are really great, and I'm genuinely surprised by the negative comments about their durability. I have had no such problems. I'm pretty rough on them -- heavy duty cycle, hot water, bleach, dry on high temp -- but they are still in perfect condition.
55 comments| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 10, 2015
These are the #1 best kitchen towels ANYWHERE!! I've bought so many kinds and brands of kitchen towels, but all of them were lacking. They frayed easily; they faded and stained; they were flimsy; they didn't last long. When I found these towels, I didn't have very high expectations, but boy was I surprised--these are AWESOME!!!!! They are thick, gorgeous, full-sized, stay bright through all washes, all the stains come out, and I absolutely LOVE them!!! There are so many in a package, too, that I don't run out before laundry time.

** I HIGHLY recommend these kitchen towels as the absolute BEST I've ever seen anywhere!! **
on March 13, 2017
Honestly, they are just dish towels. I guess the best thing I can say about them is that they have integrated seamlessly into my kitchen. I'm pretty sure no one noticed the change to new towels. They aren't too small, they aren't a scratchy material, they actually absorb liquid, they do not give off lint/ fuzz balls when you dry your hands. Nothing fancy, but they work for the intended purpose of drying hands in the kitchen. The color is nice.

Also, for bang for the buck-- not a bad price for 12 towels.
on April 4, 2017
These are great quality towels. They dry well, they wash well, and they stand up to normal use. They did shrink some, but not so much as to be bothersome. They did not warp at all when washed which is better than I can say of my expensive bath towels! I'd gladly buy more, but there are so many in the pack I don't NEED more (yet). I got rid of all my old kitchen towels and now these are the only ones I use!
review image review image
on December 8, 2016
It is a kitchen towel, it is absorbent, it is easy to wash and dry, this i use...i do not like ,paper towel, at leased i am not throwing this out, after one use , if you like your towels to match your decor (as i do) you will find something, i am sure.i think you will be ok with this for a while untill you, want a differtent color (you never know) still keep the old ones, you will still use them.
on October 2, 2016
These are absolutely perfect.

They are absorbent, which many dish towels strangely are NOT (I've never been able to figure out why), they are sturdy, and they dry out easily once hung up after use.

I know that I will definitely be reordering again as soon as I wear out this current batch. A refreshing pick-me-up for my kitchen!
on February 4, 2016
Purchased set of 12 in July 2015. We have washed them multiple times bleaching the whites ones and still they look and dry like new. This was absolutely a great Amazon purchase. Would buy again without hesitation.
on April 30, 2017
These towels are what I've been looking for. They are absorbent and medium weight = not sleazy. Size is perfect for my kitchen hook or oven door handle. Kitchen towels seem to stay around for awhile until you realize suddenly they no longer look too hot! These are replacing all my old towels and I'm happy to have found them in a suitable quantity and for a reasonable price.
on May 16, 2017
Very happy with these towels. I read all the reviews here and was a bit hesitant about the loose strings and falling apart issues. I washed the towels before using and had no such issues. They held together fine. One thing I was looking for in kitchen/dish towels was high absorbency. I hate towels that just push the water around when drying dishes. These towels are highly absorbent and do an excellent job drying quickly. Over all, I am very pleased. Hopefully they stand up to future washings. If not, I'll be sure to stop back by and update my review.
on May 3, 2017
Many people recommend washing first to increase the absorbance. You do not need to with these towels. I began using them right out of the box and they work better than the ancient bathroom hand towels I'd been using. Yeah, I used those old towels not for class but because they really absorbed. These "Utopia" towels are just as good...maybe better because they even look great in my new kitchen.