Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 89 reviews
on November 1, 2012
I was totally spellbound when Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio performed this song on "Nashville". Their chemistry was something right out of a "Romance Novel" and their performance left my heart pounding and wanting for more. I couldn't wait for the next episode which also left me speechless with their duet "Fade Into Me". Amazon, what's taking you so long to get that download? Clare Bowen's vocals are hauntingly angelic and matched up with Sam Palladio's incredible vocals is a match made in heaven. I hope they will soon come out with a "Nashville" CD because all of the music on the show is fabulous. Waiting patiently for Connie Britton and Charles Esten's "No One Will Ever Love You" duet which will make it a top three powerhouse of incredible songs.
on November 14, 2012
I am not a country fan. I'm really not. Then again, I am fascinated by the music from Nashville. The on-repeat-for-days kind of fascinated. I wouldn't expect something this good out of a TV show, but the first time I heard this track, it sure did make my ears perk up and take the musical approach of this show seriously. Clare Bowen makes this song. Not that I have anything against the other guy & I do actually like his performance, but it's her voice that made me all ears and seduced me. There are very few tracks that I hear that make me feel that special magic the first time through & this has only become more special as I get more familiar. I am usually irritated by women who sing like they're 4 years old, but this is not that simple, she doesn't stop at the breathy baby doll, she sings like she's an adult who has some serious heart behind every word, both wanting to believe and wanting to be strong. It's a voice that strikes me more as the ephemeral Stevie Nicks of "Rhiannon" and "Landslide" or maybe Jewel back when she would actually sing "Painters" or "Till We Run Out Of Road." Though, I suppose, trying to compare this with anyone is kind of unfair. "Fade Into You" is right up there with this & while "I Will Fall" isn't quite the same calibre, it's only because they knocked these two so far out of the park. I can play the set of them along with Connie Britton's "No One WIll Ever Love You" on repeat for hours.
on May 15, 2014
If you like real voices and the soul of the original country music from the 50's through the 70''s you will like these tracks and artists. With the collaboration of good writers these actors and vocalist (yes, I said and meant singers as good if not better than current top chart country artists) these tracks are very likeable and good country music. I grew to love the show and have great respect and admiration for the music this series is producing. On this recording performed in the famous Ryman auditorium the instrumental was a pleasure to listen to. I always loved the steel guitar and even noticed an accordion in these arrangements. Aubrey Peeples voice reminds me much of Patsy Cline. I can't say enough about this broadcast that can be found on youtube in it's entirety.
on January 21, 2015
This is a beautiful song by two of the most beautifully unique voices I have heard in a long time. Like Lee De Wyze singing Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah", this is a cut that I can listen to for hours. It is haunting. It is melodic. It is beautiful. It is transendic. it is something that anyone ever in love with the wrong person has felt, but been unable to express.
on December 5, 2012
I watch the show "Nashville" every week, and while I enjoy the drama of it all. I really do not care for the vocal talents of either of it's two lead (female) stars, but Clare Bowen blows me away every time she is on the small screen... singing or acting!
This song (with her co-star Sam Palladio) gave me goosebumps when I first heard them sing it on the show, and I like it even more in this slightly remixed (for country radio) version. It is pure pop/rock/country perfection. I wish there were more songs like this on the show... AND on the radio.
Now... why is "Change Your Mind" not available for download here on Amazon, but it IS on iTunes?
on March 30, 2013
Seriously, Clare Bowen and Sam Palladio have the perfect voices that compliment each other. I am not, I repeat, I am NOT a country music fan, but I would buy every record/album these two would make. Clare's voice is just.....I don't want to say 'sweet' because that's just not accurate.....it's......captivating. Sam's voice just adds depth to the song.
on May 23, 2014
Claire and Sam's voices are awesome. I am a longtime country music fan, and I just have to say sometimes I wonder why some of this music doesn't turn up on the radio and the charts. Much of it is so much better than a lot of what I hear on country radio today.
on March 31, 2013
i happened to see these two young people on a tv program and they sang this song
i was mesmerized as was the live audience. their names are scarlett o'connor and
sam palladio and they are the third leads in the tv program nashville.
sure hope to hear some more duets tho i believe i missed some last year.
they are great!
ns white
on November 9, 2012
I fell in love with this duo on Nashville, in fact they are the reason I watch the show. They should put out an album.
They are the show.
on November 9, 2012
I first heard this song on the pilot episode of Nashville and have been obsessed with it ever since. I don't like this recorded version quite as much as the version actually played on the show, mostly because this version seems a little more condensed (maybe they cut out some instrumental sections? Can't quite tell). Either way, love this song and can't get enough of it.