Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 147 reviews
on July 25, 2013
This is my "Christmas In Summertime" album - if I may explain:

I have started a tradition of doing my own mini "Christmas in July" because I have realized I am one of THOSE PEOPLE who don't get enough from November until New Years. This album, with its beachy, summery vibe combined with holiday standards, is the perfect background music for the occasion.

Of particular note is "Christmas In The Sand", in which Ms. Callait describes a beach-side encounter with Mr. Claus himself. Standards such as "Santa Baby", "The Christmas Song" and "Baby It's Cold Outside" also get the California Girl treatment.

Check out the liner booklet; you'll see a picture on the back of Ms. Callait frolicking on the beach with Santa and three or four of his elves. Perfect if you really are planning to spend your Yuletide outside on the beach - or just imagine you are.

Recommended. Cheers.
on October 5, 2016
Can't get enough of this music at Christmas time. Especially like to play it on Christmas Day. Living in the southern section of a gulf coast, we never have sneaux, so it's nice to have music that fits with that theme. We have no sand, no sneaux, but plenty of Colbie and her great voice. Highly recommend it for anyone without a white Christmas.
on November 20, 2014
It's hard to believe that this album came out in 2012! I must admit that I am a FAN! She was great then and even better now! These songs, new and traditional, capture the spirit of the season! Colbie's angelic but mischievous voice really set the scene with lightly falling snow, fires in the fireplaces and memorable gatherings with family and friends. To me, all of these songs fit perfectly next to any of the more Traditional Holiday songs! An early Christmas gift for you and your collection.
on November 22, 2016
I got a chance to see Colbie Caillat in October
In San Diego, and my wife and I loved it. As for this cd, it's the best Christmas cd I own. If you're tired of hearing the same old holiday music Then I highly recommend buying Christmas in the Sand.
on March 9, 2017
Good CD
on July 3, 2014
I love Colbie Caillat. I feel like her smooth sound is unmatched by any other. But I also love her California, carefree attitude. Definitely makes her music inviting. I was thrilled to see she had a Christmas album and knew I had to have it. It did not disappoint. Same soulful sound you'd expect from her with some seriously catchy tunes.
on December 7, 2012
at first the whole christmas in the sand thing did not appeal to me, because im so traditional, i cant picture christmas in the sane--no snow--no typical cold weather ups and downs-- but it was very good. Its Colbie Caillat of course its good!
on February 28, 2017
Got this for girlfriend!
She loves her Christmas songs
on January 28, 2013
At the Channel Islands Christmas Parade of Lights in December, one of the boats was playing a GREAT song over and over. The only words I could remember from it were "I saw Santa in his bathing suit" so I googled it and found this CD. I ordered it right away and got it before Christmas. I played it over and over and for anyone who would listen. My favorite song is "Christmas in the Sand" but I like all the others, too. Just a different beat for Christmas music.
on February 12, 2013
Ordered this for the wife and kid for a Christmas present and they loved it. We played it all season and it didn't get old.