Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 120 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 147 reviews
on December 7, 2012
at first the whole christmas in the sand thing did not appeal to me, because im so traditional, i cant picture christmas in the sane--no snow--no typical cold weather ups and downs-- but it was very good. Its Colbie Caillat of course its good!
on March 9, 2017
Good CD
on July 25, 2013
This is my "Christmas In Summertime" album - if I may explain:

I have started a tradition of doing my own mini "Christmas in July" because I have realized I am one of THOSE PEOPLE who don't get enough from November until New Years. This album, with its beachy, summery vibe combined with holiday standards, is the perfect background music for the occasion.

Of particular note is "Christmas In The Sand", in which Ms. Callait describes a beach-side encounter with Mr. Claus himself. Standards such as "Santa Baby", "The Christmas Song" and "Baby It's Cold Outside" also get the California Girl treatment.

Check out the liner booklet; you'll see a picture on the back of Ms. Callait frolicking on the beach with Santa and three or four of his elves. Perfect if you really are planning to spend your Yuletide outside on the beach - or just imagine you are.

Recommended. Cheers.
on July 3, 2014
I love Colbie Caillat. I feel like her smooth sound is unmatched by any other. But I also love her California, carefree attitude. Definitely makes her music inviting. I was thrilled to see she had a Christmas album and knew I had to have it. It did not disappoint. Same soulful sound you'd expect from her with some seriously catchy tunes.
on October 5, 2016
Can't get enough of this music at Christmas time. Especially like to play it on Christmas Day. Living in the southern section of a gulf coast, we never have sneaux, so it's nice to have music that fits with that theme. We have no sand, no sneaux, but plenty of Colbie and her great voice. Highly recommend it for anyone without a white Christmas.
on November 22, 2016
I got a chance to see Colbie Caillat in October
In San Diego, and my wife and I loved it. As for this cd, it's the best Christmas cd I own. If you're tired of hearing the same old holiday music Then I highly recommend buying Christmas in the Sand.
on November 20, 2014
It's hard to believe that this album came out in 2012! I must admit that I am a FAN! She was great then and even better now! These songs, new and traditional, capture the spirit of the season! Colbie's angelic but mischievous voice really set the scene with lightly falling snow, fires in the fireplaces and memorable gatherings with family and friends. To me, all of these songs fit perfectly next to any of the more Traditional Holiday songs! An early Christmas gift for you and your collection.
on January 28, 2013
At the Channel Islands Christmas Parade of Lights in December, one of the boats was playing a GREAT song over and over. The only words I could remember from it were "I saw Santa in his bathing suit" so I googled it and found this CD. I ordered it right away and got it before Christmas. I played it over and over and for anyone who would listen. My favorite song is "Christmas in the Sand" but I like all the others, too. Just a different beat for Christmas music.
on December 24, 2012
If you're looking for a fun twist on old classics, look no further. I'm so glad I grabbed this album (even happier that I got it when it was on sale for $3.99, but would gladly pay full price). Colbie Caillat has a beautiful voice that lends itself to many of the Christmas standards, and there are some good duets as well. The title track is a fun song that will quickly have you singing along.
on December 12, 2012
This CD is a mixture of old favorites with a few newly written songs mixed in. The new ones were the ones that I liked the best. Almost everyone that does a Christmas album tries to sing the old standards in their style. Sometimes that works and sometimes not. Several of these are pretty good, but the CD really shines with the songs she has written, like the title cut.