Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on March 13, 2013
Stones are great, old, but still great. I love this song and both videos released are good too. I can't seem to convert the mp3 download in order to get it on a disk to play on my older stereo system. I'm limited to my Sandisk Sansa...I'll probably pick up the whole Grrr CD once the price comes down on the used ones. For 99cents this was well worth it, another hit from the worlds greatest rock n roll band.
on August 9, 2015
I only purchase off of Amazon songs I WANT & LOVE=Why would I ever give less than 5 stars to any mp3 I had purchased unless the mp3 was bad quality which NEVER HAPPENS?
on February 23, 2013
If I'm rocking like this when I'm closing in on 70, sign me up. Charlie Watts knows a beat, and the signature intermittent guitar from Keith is vintage stuff. This song pushes you along, and my god they even bring up politically-relevant topics like fracking. I guess the Stones are 'not fade away'.
on July 4, 2015
Five stars and then some. Definitely great to listen to when youre driving somewhere at night and youre in a decent mood.
on February 10, 2013
This is the best rock song the Stones have made recently and it speaks
to the rock 'n roll masses in our current times. Simple, straight-forward
and classic performance by Jagger and great rhythm from Richards.
on November 14, 2012
This is a really good song, listen to the lyrics-awesome! It has some social reality to it, the beat is great too. 'Course I'm biased--the Stones have been my fave band since 1968...when I was 1 y.o., LOL. I ordered the new CD set early and it's already on it's way (thanks Amazon!), can't wait to hear some of the new songs, as well as the old. Too bad there are no live concerts in the Western USA.
on January 24, 2013
I'm not an album reviewer, but this song is just as good as anything they've ever written. And I would recommend hitting up youtube and watching the video too. It's awesome. Good stuff. Keep rockin', Stones!
on November 18, 2012
The Stones just keep us rockin. Very good new song, typical of the Rolling Stones, maybe even a little better, because they had to write only 2 songs! I just watched Cross Fire Hurricane, it was excellent.
on November 24, 2012
Classic Stones sound....Mick sounds the same as decades ago...Keith Richards is the master of riffs....they continue to spell doom and gloom for bands half their age... I hope they never stop playing.
on August 1, 2015