Top positive review
65 people found this helpful
I could slap Samsung on the front of this & you couldn't tell the difference
on November 27, 2012
Hit the lottery unlike the negative reviewers here who lost said lottery and rate Amazon and not the product. Got the TV delivered 20 min ago. Here's my short but VERIFIED review:
1. TV has 0 branding on the front. I could slap a Samsung sticker on it if I wanted to.
2. The TV actually has the power outlet pointed downwards which I wondered why my last 5 TV's decided to still have it pointing out the back.
3. The remote looks bad but works. Who cares.
4. The sound isn't that bad like everyone complains about. No vibration like someone else said. Plus, anyone who buys a 40"+ tv and plans on using built in sound vs a home theater is crazy. Unless it's a tv that is going in a play room.
5. Picture looks fine to me.
6. The stand seems sturdy, the screws that go into it though strip easy so be careful =)
7. HDMI inputs are on the side of the tv and are tight. Meaning, a normal HDMI head fits flush up against the tv. So if you have a cable with the big black ferrite connector close to the top, it's going to be tight.
8. The TV's interface menu is quick and is laid out well if that matters.
For my first off brand tv, this was a steal and I am very happy with it.