Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 5, 2013
This TV is awesome!! My total was $488.00. Which includes the $25.00 mount. Granite, It took a week to get it, and when it came, it was completely cracked and looked like a big ink spot with multi-colored cracks in the middle. Amazon paid for the shipping, they sent it FEDEX Ground. Said the soonest they could get out me a replacement would be another week through FEDEX Ground once again. My hopes were not high, as the packaging in the box was not great and it looked like it was just thrown around. I had to repack the damaged TV, and ship it back. I even offered to pay for overnight, or even 2 or 3 day shipping myself, but all he kept saying was sorry, we can't do anything about it. Here's the thing, I had a huge party planned and and had to cancel. We ended up having it at another friends place so all worked out OK. They were true to their word and the replacement came exactly one week later. This time, I took it out of the box, found the cord and plugged it in with out putting the stand on it. The stand is not the strongest and a bit wobbly. Getting it mounted on the wall next week. Overall, the picture is excellent. The sound is alright, but I would recommend getting surround or a bar speaker if you are into movies, it's fine for regular TV but I will get an additional sound system for it eventually. I would totally recommend this TV. It doesn't have a name brand anywhere on the TV except when you turn it on, it's in HUGE letters, HITEKER. Who cares, the picture is crystal clear and well worth the price.
on December 15, 2013
Decided to try not being a label "wh.re" and go with a inexpensive tv wirh dwcent reviews. Have no idea what those people were thinking. I moved a smaller RCA LED TV to put this bigger tv in family rm, and immediately saw the difference. This tv has blurry edges, picture is no where near as crisp as my RCA. Also had a Sony Plasma and it had a better pic as well. Sound sucks. Put it on the highest volume and still could barely hear it over my space heater.
The remote looks cheap and has minimal functions, tried adjusting the color balance and could barely adjust it. But I decided what the heck, for the price and size I'll keep it... then while we're watching it (haven't had it a full week!) The sound goes out!!!! I double checked that it wasn't the cable box, changed channels, turned it off and on. NOPE, no sound. I turned the TV off, then back on... sound returned! And so will this no name tv.. be returned! Why would I want a replacement? I'm not wasting my time taking rhe risk of having to return another TV.
on October 17, 2013
To be fair, I had low expectations, I just wanted a cheap 50 inch 1080p LCD TV for my bedroom.

The price was the best I could find for these specs.

No disappointments. Excellent picture (don't use internal sound) and I only needed a single HDMI input.

The generic mounting bracket worked fine and mounted easily.

The warranty is only 90 days for parts and labor... so I am taking a risk... you could get the extended warranty if you're concerned... as a rule I don't because they've never paid off for me.
on January 11, 2015
I paid less then 400 for this tv about 2 years ago. It's worked great and hasn't had a problem. Picture is comparable to other tvs. Best part is their is no front sticker. Good tv
on May 25, 2013
My TV arrived today,

1) setup was a nothing effort,
2) picture is fine,
3) stand is wobbly,
4) sound? dont know as I use an off board sound system.

No complaints from me whatsoever.

I would like to thank my fellow reviewers, your advise, knwowledge and insights were spot on. Thank you all so much for the comments, many of us out here are nervous buying an item sight unseen and it is only with your comments that wee have ther courage to venture forward and take the risk.

A great buy for the price!
on January 3, 2013
For 529.00 this 50' was a steal!!! I hooked it up and the picture was just a beautiful as my 47' Vizio....not only that but we were able to hook our surround sound system up through our cable box and it was perfect....it arrived surprisingly quick....I have to say this is by far the best purchase I have made online, ever...I would recommend this to any & everyone looking to get a lot of TV for a lil bit of money...not only that, but with the free super saver shipping, I saved an additional 50$ plus I saved abother 30-40$ on taxes I would have paid in store.....it has 3 HDMI so we were able to hook up our gaming systems....you will not be disappointed if you purchase this, it also comes with a limited 90 day manufacturers warranty......so you have nothing to lose......buy it and ENJOY!!!
on February 9, 2013
I am not going to lie. I was extremely hesitant to buy this television at first but after checking out the reviews, doing research on the company & the price, I had to take a risk & it was one of the best risks I have ever made! I LOVE this tv!! It is one of the best deals I have ever gotten. The quality is remarkable! Picture is so clear. i agree with the other review; you could totally slap on an expensive brand name & no one would know the difference! I have absolutely NO complaints!! Trust me, great deal & awesome tv!!!
on February 18, 2013
I shopped around for a long time to find a large flat screen tv for a reasonable price. So far, this tv has delivered. I still haven't seen one this size for any cheaper and we have certainly enjoyed it.
on November 19, 2013
I PURCHASED THIS TV BASED ON PRICE AND REVIEWS. I AM VERY SATISFIED GOOD PRODUCT SO FAR. THE REMOTE AND CORD ARE HIDDEN SO DONT FREAK OUT I RECOMEND BRAKING DOWN BOX AS THERE IS A FALSE BOTTOM. I FREAKED OUT WHEN I DID NOT SEE THE CORD REMOTE MANUAL AND THE NEXT DAY I FOUND THEM IN THE BOTTOM OF BOX COVERED BY A PIECE OF CARDBOARD BY THEN IT WAS TO LATE TO CANCEL THE REPLACEMENT TV SO I BOUGHT TWO GREAT TV SO FAR.
on September 21, 2013
The video quality is exactly what you would expect from any HDTV. The 60Hz refresh rate is more than enough for gaming and also for any sport. It is important that you check your TIVO or whatever other receiver you may have, because when you change TV's it defaults the video quality signal to 720p. I was very scared when I saw that the brand was called Hiteker, but my gamble has absolutely paid off. Ths is a fantastic TV!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.