Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on March 1, 2016
We order two of these....I am only reviewing the one that fit the iPhone 5s. This is a great case! Very entertaining for our twin guys. We did have to buy a different fisher price style for our other guy as only one fit. I do like the other style better because it has a stand and it is soft plush so when our guys try and bonk each other on the head it is cushioned lol..:) I am glad that someone makes a case fit for a toddler because there are soooo many apps for them and technology is the a major part of our lives.
on March 27, 2014
Description clearly states all the iphones this item works with including but not limited to the iphone 5s. However when the item arrives, the box clearly lists only older models. Thankfully amazon has an amazing return policy and I'm not out money for a misleading and useless product. The product looks as if it would be fun to use, it is a real pity that the seller misrepresented the phones this worked with. We were very excited about getting this for my daughter's god daughter. She loves playing with a phone inside a zipper bag - this would have been a huge step up!

UPDATE - The item description now only indicates the actual models of phones that work with the product! Change can be effected sometimes! Kudos amazon!
on May 1, 2016
My daughter really enjoys being Blw to play and watch videos on long car rides. I also like that the plastic is able to allow touch to operate phone functions. It's also convenient that I can take out the plastic and replace it with thicker plastic that won't allow my daughter to accidently click out of her video. Definitely makea our long trips to doctors more manageable!
on July 7, 2015
Got this for my 14 month old son. I put my old iPhone 4s in it and he loves it! The free apps Fisher Price have are great and baby/toddler friendly. This case is very cute and durable. I like having the option to cover the home button, very useful.
The only complaint is that it is very heavy and my son loves to fling and drop things on to people or my pets. (ouch)
But very durable, cute, and functional.
review image
on January 17, 2013
I purchased this for my 3 month old for Christmas, knowing he wasn't going to be able to use it for a while. I was extremely surprised to find that my 4 year old has taken a shine to it! She loves to sit next to her baby brother and "teach him" about the animals (the free Fisher-Price apps are great!).

It's kept her occupied in the car and protected my phone! (Also, as a bonus, it comes with a cardboard iPhone to show you how to put your own iPhone in...my daughter LOVES that...what's the saying about kids liking the package better than the toy???) :)
2 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on April 20, 2015
I like the concept of this case but the practicality of it not so much. It's quite heavy and cumbersome and so even though a phone is in there my son loses interest pretty quickly. Also there should have been ports to allow for sound to carry through (wanted to FaceTime with the phone in there to get my son more interested but couldn't hear). Also to allow for easy charging. Overall I'm very disatisfied with this product.
on April 9, 2014
This is so handy on car rides. We purchased it along with a used apple itouch for long car trips to my in laws. It works great EXCEPT that it blocks the volume. We aren't able to have our daughter watch shows or play games and have our radio on at all. Even then, it's difficult to hear. It's ok for now (she's 3 and cares mostly for the visual I think) but May be an issue later. I may have to drill a hole near the speaker but for now it will do.
on April 3, 2016
Looked everywhere for this, and was so excited to find it for my son. Works fine, but I wish I could keep the baby from going to the home screen. Also, I hate that you cannot charge while device is in the case, so we have to time out and take it all apart to charge. Probably the only improvement I'd make.
on January 12, 2013
My nine-month-old is thrilled to finally be able to play with my iPhone 4S when it's in this apptivity case. It's a tad on the heavy side for him right now, but he loves to push it, roll it, chew on it, and of course use various apps intended for babies. My only complaint is that I wish there were an opening that would allow the microphone to pick up sounds while in the case. It's a pain to get the phone out to answer incoming calls - and it would be nice to be able to FaceTime with family.
2 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 31, 2014
I wish they sold the updated version of this. The closure in the back is a total pain. The newer version allows for it to lock and open WITHOUT the use of a tool of any kind. We had one but sadly it was lost. Hopefully by the time I need another for my next child they will have the non-tool closure version available. We still can't live without this though lol.