Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Size: iphone 5 / 5s Case|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on May 19, 2014
When I first ordered the product I did not realize it would take almost a month to ship (I guess that's kind of on me for not paying attention) but the case did arrive on the first day of the estimated delivery dates. As for the product, it is perfect! It looks exactly as it does in the pictures, with the Nintendo Game Boy logo, button colors, and everything. I was also worried about the fit, hearing people on here say it was loose, but it fit as snugly as the same case I had for my 4S. The material is not rigid, more like a fully rubber case, but I expected that, having one for my last phone, but it does stay tight on my phone. I wish I got it sooner, but otherwise I am very pleased with the case.
on May 7, 2015
This Gameboy iPhone case is very nice and fits well in hand. One thing that was mentioned in another review is that most of the words weren't on the case. I don't mind it but if you want the inscription on the case get it from another brand. Came a day early and fits my iPhone 5s perfectly and survives a drop with ease.
review image
on March 14, 2015
Though the color of the case is nice the quality is horrible. It looks nothing like the picture. Words are missing
review image
on October 12, 2015
This case is the best case that I have ever order on Amazon for my iPhone 5. This case came in the mail
On time, and there was no damages done. I ordered this case on July 2015, and I am still using it til this day. I really love the gameboy design on the back ( main reason why I bought it). After these few months i can say like about last month, the case started to feel kind of loose, (became to big for the phone). I mean I don't know if cases could grow but.... This is not a protective case, but I've dropped my iPhone a few times before and surprisingly the screen didn't crack. (But don't take your chances). The case is not at all slippery and is REALLY easy to hold. It is not a snap on, (which means that you don't have to worry about the side of your phone being scratched up). If you are someone who loves designs, like me, I would recommend you buy this case. But if you're someone who is like really sporty, or likes to go swimming A LOT, this case wouldn't be your fit. I would characterize this case, as a "show off case" like a case that you can show off to your friends.
on February 10, 2014
doesnt fit as tightly as i wish it would have but i do like it and it works great to protect all four corners of the phone. I also like thats its silicone so when i put it on the dash of my car it doesnt slide around.
on March 29, 2015
I'm just sad that mine didn't fit snugly against my phone. But I bought it for the aesthetics, which are to a T exactly like the picture. Tempted to try and shrink the silicone somehow and if it fails, it's cheap enough to order another one.

UPDATE: I ordered another one off eBay, and it fits super snug. The seller even sent me a courtesy e-mail saying she hand packaged it, gave me the USPS tracking number, and to contact her if I wasn't 100% happy with my purchase. It costed me $1.99 with free shipping and it came with some accessories! Sorry, dudes. You lost on this one.
on July 30, 2016
Product is great! Fantastic detail, really lovely. Seller was very prompt about contacting me over an issue and resolved it quickly, would trust this seller for other orders. Overall cannot recommend enough.
on January 4, 2014
It looked like expecting however a little loose and had to be careful handling so it didn't start popping off at the corners. I like it but wouldn't recommend if you constantly keep your phone in pockets.
on August 3, 2015
Love it. It fits my iPhone5 pretty darn good. Its not quite as snug as i would have liked, but it does the job. the buttons and screen and things are actually a bit raised off the face, so the whole thing has depth. I expected it to be crappy (i paid $2 for it), but i was super happy with it. Doesn't look cheap in the least. Awesome purchase. I may have to get one in white now too :)
on June 1, 2016
Works great, until the rubber gets stretched out a bit and then it's pretty loose. But it's fun for the novelty factor and no-one wants to steal a Game Boy if I happen to leave it in my car on accident!