Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: My Love Is All I Have
Your Garage Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc  Reckless Kelly Starting at $39.99 Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Wedding Store Tailgate-Garden Amazon Football TV Wall Mounting shameless7 shameless7 shameless7  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition ErrollGarner Shop Now STEM

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

on November 8, 2012
Uncle Charlie keep it going. He has so much soul when he is singing. This song is deep down soulful. Keep it coming Uncle Charlie. "They don't make them like you any more"!!!
on November 20, 2012
Great song, Charlie Wilson still has it and has turned out a great song once again. He still has it like when he was in the Gap Band.
on November 20, 2012
This is to you guys: When speaking to a lady these are the words to introduce yourself. It don't matter if you have a dollar in your pocket or a thousand.
Trust me your foot will be in the door for conversation.
on January 17, 2013
Charlie Wilson is one of my favorite artist!!!! I love him and his music doesnot ever go out of style. This would be a beautiful wedding song for someone. Kudos to Charlie Wilson for another great hit!!!
on May 21, 2013
I remember Charlie Wilson from way back, he has always been an awesome performer. This song is good but it is not what I expected, it seems to be lacking some of his usual loving and heartfelt emotions.
on June 15, 2013
Mr. Charlie Wilson does it again! This is another feel good slow ballad by Mr. Charlie as only he does it. I would recommend this to anyone who's had a rough day and what to be wrapped in the arms of a love song. Even if you have or don't have someone to love you, this song would do it. O just everybody because everybody needs love.
It has been awhile since Charlie Wilson came out with a new song. He has a few good songs that he has came out with from the past few years like You Are, and Can't Live Without You. But there have some songs that could've been improved, like his rendition of Roger's I Want To Be Your Man with Fantasia, which was like a mixed bag. His latest song, My Love Is All I Have is definitely a better tune. He definitely still shows that even after his bumps in the road, and with The Gap Band, he can still sing after time. If you have loved You Are as a download, than I think you'll definitely want to give this one a shot. His love is still all he has, and he can sing it.

Song: B-
on February 7, 2013
His songs always bring pleasure! Charlie Wilson, there's no one like him. That voice! Listen to the lyrics. He makes every woman's heart flutter when he sings. I can listen to him all day.
on February 22, 2013
I like this song because it's easy listening music and I can use on the play list for a wedding reception.
on February 12, 2013
I love Charlie Wilson his song hit home for me, his song says all the thing I fell for my lady.