Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 144 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 152 reviews
on May 7, 2015
Amazing case for the price. I've used and compared this to the Speck hard case, and you can't tell any differences in quality. In fact, I feel like this product is even more superior because they have "hole cut-outs" on the bottom to allow for heat venting (although I'm not sure how effective this is, considering the heat fans are located near the hinge of the MacBook Pro, but I can imagine this would only help. I also like the cutout on the sides, where it leaves the dual mic on the right side completely open, whereas the Speck has 2 microscopic hole that is in line with the mic, but I can only imagine this could impact sound quality.

The other positive note about this product is that the bottom piece is laser cut well enough to not rub against your wrist when typing. I felt the Speck product had somewhat of a jagged edge that could rub occasionally when I type. Not a huge win, but worth mentioning.

One thing to note, once you snap this case on, it's really hard to pry off. So once you have it on, I wouldn't not recommend constantly taking on and off because you may risk breaking the clips.
on March 21, 2013
I love this case, it fits my 13-inch Macbook pro with Retina Display like a glove it's a prefect fit, I read all the reviews before purchasing and watch a few youtube views just to make me feel more comfortable about buying the case and I'm happy I did, many of the reviews said the case doesn't fit but I think that because they must have the traditional MacBook Pro which is thicker and wider than the MacBook Retina Display and this case is made to fit the Retina Display Macbook. I would recommend anyone looking for a nice case that's inexpensive purchase this one.
on December 19, 2013
I got this case almost immediately after getting my new MacBook Pro Retina. I had never used a shell case before, but I'm really happy with this one. It fits perfectly and doesn't get in the way - no unzipping or clasps or anything. It's just there and I forget it's there because it's so streamlined. I haven't dropped my MacBook yet (hopefully never, though I do have AppleCare just in case), but I'm sure it will help prevent scratches, scuffs, and dings, all of which usually aren't repaired by AppleCare unless they interfere with function. The shell has four foam feet in the bottom. I was worried they would come out, but so far I haven't had any problems and I've used it on lots of different surfaces - couches, pillows, hard table, grass, carpet, and my lap (jeans, khakis, etc.). The bottom shell is also vented, which probably helps dissipate heat a little bit. That's important to me because I often have Photoshop, Illustrator, and Xcode all open at the same time, sometimes along with Maya and Lightroom, so my MacBooks get hot. I would definitely purchase this again and probably will get another one when I replace this MacBook in a few years.
on January 22, 2015
This case is great, I am a real human being that would not say to buy something to mess with peoples heads. I hate when there are so many mixed reviews about something because I don't know who's telling the truth! Here is my honest review. This fits my mac perfectly, its your fault if you get the wrong size because you don't know how big your screen is. There are 2 parts to this case and the bottom part fits perfectly on the bottom half of the computer with a nice click to make sure it is in place. The top part also fits perfect and is nice and snug as well. There was soon many people saying "Oh you can't take the top part off without feeling like your going to break the case or your computer." These people are WRONG and slow. Instead of trying to take it off from the top and almost breaking the case, it comes off 100% easier by simply taking it off from the bottom of the laptop. These people were taking the case off wrong the whole times. It's shine, lightweight, look so great on your computer, and for the price, i think i might actually buy another color.

Sincerely, the last honest reviewer
on August 17, 2014
As I just purchased a 13 inch MBP retina, I wanted to protect it from scratches. The Kuzy crystal hard case received good reviews and I decided to purchase it. I was able to easily place the case on my MBPr. As the case did not cover any of the ports, everything was easily accessible. The case itself is somewhat glossy. I have no problem with that as it allows the alllure of the aluminum body of the MBPr to show through. More importantly, the case will protect the aluminum body from scratches.The only reason I am not giving it five stars is that I wish it had the "foldable feet" of the hard shell case I purchased from another vendor for my MacBook Air. Other than that, the Kuzy case met all of my expectations.

UPDATE: I received this item on August 7. Today is September 4, not quite one month later, and two of the rubber feet, one at each corner of the bottom of the shell, have already come off. I do not abuse my laptop as it is usually either on a desk or a chill mat on my lap. I glued the feet back on with a dab of Loctite so I am hoping that they will stay on. The shell itself still serves its function but disappointed that two of the rubber feet have already come off so quickly.
on February 27, 2014
I had this one for 8 months when the bottom part cracked, probably because of a bad design.
I found the bottom part, more precisely where the vent windows are, had a crack that extended to the the back edge of the case. Since then it has been falling apart.
Contacted support about this, to check on warranty, but never heard from them.

The things I don't like about this case is that it gathers lots of dust inside it, you have to regularly take it off to wash it and that the edges are rough in the palm rest area, after several hours I can feel it like a blade in the base of my thumbs.

Positive things are not convincing enough to make me like this product, but in all fairness, it fits well on my macbook pro 13 retina early 2013, easy in-out of my backpack, very thin and protective (although you have to wash it regularly).
on September 26, 2015
This is the second time buying this case- absolutely love it! I had the old macbook ('08) and this case lasted me 6 years. I just bought the new retina display 13.3in macbook pro and bought this case again. I have a skin on my computer, so I like the case to be crystal clear, not frosted, or rubbery- this case is exactly that- see-through plastic. Check out the pictures- the fit is great, and it looks very clear :)

I read some reviews that the rubbery stoppers at the bottom of the case fall off. I haven't personally had this issue anytime during my 6 years. The only thing that happens are scratches... but that's to be expected.
review image review image review image
on March 6, 2013
Wish I had bought it before my MacBook got all those scratches. Thick, clear plastic feels substantial and the rubberized feet are built into the case so they won't come un-glued like some other cases.
on May 17, 2014
This seller sent me the item, I installed it, and immediately ruined the top cover by using acetone to clean some glue residue that I got on it. I asked to buy just the top, and the seller offered to send me a new item for just the cost of shipping. Outstanding.

The product is elegant and protects my MacBooks elegance too by keeping dirt and scratches away, not bulking it up and making it ugly, and by allowing the computer to be fully seen. (I only use the top because I have durable clear vinyl on the bottom, but my friend Joe uses the top and bottom and his looks good.)

-1 star is because the plastic scratches and is cheap, and being somewhat particular about the appearance of cleanliness for my computer, I will likely need to buy this product again in a couple years.
on February 22, 2014
I have been wanting a Mac forever, and after my 2007 PC finally took it's last breath, that was it. No more repairs. I went to the Apple store and purchased a 13 "Macbook Pro Retina. I positively love it. So of course I have to protect my new baby. Macs are pricey enough (although worth it). I didn't want to spend a lot of money on accessories. I found my Kuzy cover online and the price was much less compared to the brand that Apple sells (somewhere around $50). I love my Kuzy cover. It arrived on schedule, nicely wrapped, and most importantly it fits my Mac perfectly. I would recommend this product and it comes in a variety of colors.

Darlene

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.