Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Sweeter Live
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 21, 2015
Gavin delivers a fantastic performance. a very talented musician who delivers on this recording
on February 23, 2013
I've been a fan of Gavin DeGraw's music since the release of "Chariot" but have never been fortunate enough to see him in concert. "Sweeter" Live gave me the chance to experience a Gavin DeGraw concert anytime I want. Gavin is a super-talented musician who puts on a great show. He has a great personality and an impressive setlist to boot. If you're a fan of Gavin's music, this is a must-have.
on February 17, 2013
I have all the CDs but hearing the live versions is an experience unto itself. I strongly suggest buying this little gem whether you are an occasional GDG listener or an avid fan! There is just something about Gavin that pulls you in. I did not like his first popular song at first. Then I went to see him live and from then on I am an absolute devote fan.
on March 4, 2015
When I bought Gavin's Live CD, I didn't know it came with a DVD of the actual concert! I've seen Gavin DeGraw live on his last tour and this show is really good! I really recommend it!!
on January 17, 2017
Love it so much!!!!!
on May 19, 2016
One of my favorite CDs. I don't know why Gavin isn't bigger!
on October 13, 2016
Love it!
on April 20, 2013
There is a nice variety on this album and Gavin has an honest synergy with the band and the band with the audience. Its fun to listen to. I saw the video on AXS and that was good too.
on September 24, 2014
Fabulous CD...next best thing to being front row at his show!
on March 25, 2013
Gavin Degraw Live totally met my expectations. Excellent Live preformance. Would recommend this video and concert to any Gavin Degraw fan.