Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on June 1, 2014
50 years and still going strong. This song kicks ass and shows that the Stones can still rock! The vinyl is amazing and although it's a one sided record, the logo on the B side is so cool and worth the price!!!! Any Stones fan would want this in their collection!
on October 31, 2013
just another piece to add to my stones collection. all vinyl, all the time. gotta love the comeback of the big platters.
on April 9, 2014
Go Rolling Stones. Trying to recollect the Stones on vinyl. Presently looking to connect my turntable into my whole house sound system.
on October 1, 2015
Given as a gift
on June 21, 2014
Need a access to a 45 rpm record player I have one I play and 1 SEALED FOR MY SON 30 YEARS DOWN THE LINE
on May 2, 2013
Nice etching! Keep ROLLING on! These unique type offerings have made buying vinyl fun again! (For an old geezer like me)
on March 3, 2013
The Rolling Stones made this song for the driver enthusiast like me. The music makes you want to hit the road
on February 26, 2013
They still have it - rock and roll style plus current and timely lyrics and a video that highlights both. I am hearing a lot of doom and gloom these days, but the way Mick and the boys sing about it makes me want to dance around despite it!
on December 27, 2012
This song is the best thing The Rolling Stones have come up with in decades. If the rest of the album is this good, I'll be amazed to no end.
on November 4, 2012
I love this song, it is amazing these guys can still put out great music. I can't wait to listen to the rest of the cd.