BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 19, 2013
We bought this baby doll for my 3 1/2 year old. My husband went on a business trip for 10 days and she requested this one as a gift.
I showed her many, many dolls, and she told me she wants a soft body one, and not a hard one. She is a little mommy and has at least 6-7 dolls, and she loves this one. The colors are cute, the materials are great, it doesn't have a hard body, so she can hold her and be comfortable. The head band it's sewed to the head, so she can't loose it. We attache a necklace around the bottle and we put it around the doll's neck, because she've lost it many times.
My 6 moths old, loves her too! she smiles when she sees her and likes to play with her (when big sister let's her! ) and it is very easy for her to grab it, and it is very lightweight!
We definitely recommend this baby doll and all of the "little mommy" dolls. A perfect doll!

Update: after a year this doll became even more the favorite, my 4 years old and 20 months old love her, they play every day with her, and when friends come over always choose her!
I washed her on the washer machine many times, she doesn't look as new, but she is a very good shape She still has this lollipop smell on the head :)
I"ll buy 2 new "little mommy" dolls for their birthday this year (are 2 days apart) and i"m sure will be a hit.
on August 26, 2013
I purchased this as a gift for a friend's daughter's first birthday since my friend is expecting baby #2 any day. I thought it would be nice for the 1 year old bug sister to have her own baby. I am told that she loves it. It is just the right size (not too big) to take along with her, which apparently is everywhere. I choose this one because of the classis pink ballerina theme. I figured it was a good pick since my local Target and Walmart were sold out of them online and in-store. This doll is a great starter baby doll.
on July 7, 2017
This is a very cute baby doll. Perfect size for my two year old. She loves it. The body is very soft, easy for smaller kiddos to pack around. My only complaint is I wish the description would have mentioned that the doll was scented. This may not bother most consumers, but it's a pet peeve of mine. The doll came with a bottle, no blanket as in the description. Overall, an okay product.
on November 25, 2016
This baby doll is wearing a cute outfit. She has blue eyes that are nice and bright. She likes to be cuddled with often.
on April 24, 2015
This doll was a gift for my niece's 2nd birthday & she loved it! It is a perfect size for little ones and has a soft body. I also am very picky about dolls faces (they have to be cute & some aren't!) and this one has a very cute face!
on November 18, 2013
A little bit smaller than I had anticipated, but still looks like it will be good for my 4 year old cousin.
on February 5, 2016
Got it for my neighbor who was sick so I figured is I'd buy it for her so she had something to do in the hospital she's 3 and she loves it
on December 29, 2013
We have 4-5 Little Mommy dolls and they have held up pretty well through two daughters, one of whom has dragged them everywhere. I plan to launder a couple soon... will post an update after that as I know they're not supposed to go in washing machine.
on September 11, 2016
I bought this as a gift, and she loved it!
on October 27, 2016
Great little baby.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.