Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: NOW That's What I Call Music Vol. 44
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Starting at $39.99 New Salon & Spa Wedding Store Tailgate-Garden Amazon Football TV Wall Mounting CrisisinSixScenes CrisisinSixScenes CrisisinSixScenes  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition RollingStones Shop Now STEM

on December 6, 2012
If you are looking for Top 40 hits and not spending a lot in buying mp3 separately, this is the compilation you are looking for. So far, all NOW That's What I Call Music compilations have been great purchases.
on January 28, 2013
Out of all the things I can say about this album, the most important is that it has Gangnam Style. I do enjoy other songs on here, but I always skip to this song first, but that's largely due to P!nk and Flo Rida not really doing it for me. Owl City's Good Time is actually a good time. It also has Justin Bieber's As Long As You Love Me, which has boasted deeper lyrics for his maturing talent, such as "As long as you la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la love me." I don't listen to the radio, so I was also introduced to Nicki Minaj in her song, Pound the Alarm. It was better than expected. Now you have to appreciate their sense of humor putting Chris Brown's Don't Wake Me Up, right before Wide Awake by Katy Perry. Musical comedy genius right there. Then skip Kelly Clarkson's Dark Side song, tolerate Usher's Numb song, and enjoy Swedish House Mafia's Don't You Worry Child and try not to hear the chorus as "my father's head." You can then get prepared to be blown away by Train's 50 Ways to Say Goodbye. Not what I'm used to from Train, I actually googled it to see if it was the same Train as Sould Sister and Drops of Jupiter and indeed it was. Tracks 17-20 aren't chart-toppers, but rather educated guesses of what may be popular. These songs are actually good. Listen to them.
on April 7, 2013
Never seem to be disappointed by the series..
It is a Great way to stay in touch with some of today's hits.
Especially like the number of songs and the extra bonus
material on each series.
on January 17, 2013
I love the "Now" series of downloads and this one did not disappoint. Has a lot of songs that my kids (and I) enjoy listening to and is much less expensive than buying the songs individually. Really like it when Amazon puts these on sale for $5.00 or less!
on December 15, 2012
This album has lots of great music on it. I opted to buy this instead of the few songs I was going to buy as its better to get a whole album than just a few songs and with Amazon the price is always great.
on November 24, 2012
I really like about half of the songs Chris brown, pink, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, flo-rida, maroon, etc.... But then there are some artists or songs i have never heard but tried hearing through this cd and no luck. I think the price is worth it for all the cool tracks in 1 cd. :)
on November 26, 2012
Well worth the $6 for a great mix of popular songs! The 4 bonus songs are decent (not the best) but the 16 included songs are all great singles
on January 6, 2013
I like the first 15 main track titles, but why add the bonus 5 garbage tracks at the end. I would like it better without the bonus tracks.
on November 28, 2012
very good music and I enjoy it. I could like let people know buy this music.
Many Artist. enjoy music at any day in your life.
on November 29, 2012
I don't like them all but I recognize most of them. I tend to buy albums to get a wide variety of music at a discount since I listen to most music and like to be surprised by my ipod. Nothing on here I totally hate although stuff I definitely wouldn't buy individually.