Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services biglittlelies biglittlelies biglittlelies  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$11.99

Showing 1-10 of 363 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 413 reviews
on August 3, 2016
One Direction is one of the best boy band ever, great CD.
on March 4, 2017
as expected!!!
VINE VOICEon February 2, 2015
not bad at all
on June 17, 2016
Good delivered on time . But i wanted Deluxe :( oh well
on November 15, 2012
I bought this for my granddaughter and did I ever make and impression. She thinks I'm a hip grandma now and really love this band.
on November 15, 2012
picked up 3 copies [2 regular cds and 1 yearbook] here on amazon and couldn't be happier with the album!! the yearbook edition has the bonus tracks and of course the guys are looking pretty good in all the pics!!

ok...to the album, here are my picks for the best tracks [aside from the 2 current singles]: kiss you, heart attack [my very fave on the album], rock me, last first kiss, c'mon c'mon, i would, they don't know about us and still the one. this and justin bieber's albums are the two best albums i've bought all year!! if you like uptempo pop music and well written/produced ballads the new one direction album won't disappoint!! couldn't be more happier and proud of the guys!!
on November 14, 2012
This album is a major step up from the first. All the songs are great and I can listen to the whole record without feeling the need to skip a song. The voices, lyrics and music have all improved so much. Its defiantly worth the price!
on December 13, 2013
I bought this for my 14 year old niece, and it's all we listen to. The guys sound great, and the songs I relate to maybe better than she does! She is turning me into a Directioner!
on February 7, 2013
I bought this for my son on his Kindle. He listens to it so much that I can probably sing all the words at this point. If your a One Direction fan, then you will love it too.
on November 13, 2012
Wow these boys never disappoint !! A great sophomore debut. Enough ballads and uptempo tracks to any mood you are in.Love this band and SO SHOULD YOU !!