Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 365 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 415 reviews
on October 16, 2014
Rating this four-stars for the music and -1 star for the state of the product I received.

Reviewing the tracks in this CD :

10. Over Again
11. Back For You
12. They Don't Know About Us
13. Summer Love

Overall, I'm really impressed with One Direction for making good music like this. The only thing that bothers me was that although finely packed, after taking off the wrapper, I found a crack in the front-corner. Really Amazon? I was looking forward to the best-quality shipping service, perhaps I was wrong?
I'd recommend this album to anyone. Just think of reconsidering the people you decide to buy it from, I know for a fact that many people like myself would be devastated to see a crack or even a tiny scratch.
on May 22, 2017
Given as a gift. but the feedback has been great.
on December 14, 2012
I ordered this cd for my highly devoted daughter, the Directioner. She loves the lads! And honestly, so do I. Louis, Niall, Harry, Zayn & Liam. Yup, I know them all. Emily introduced me to the music awhile back & I gotta say, they're awesome. I actually have a reason to thank Simon for something lol. After Up All Night, I wasn't sure they could beat what most call "the sophomore curse." But, they did. And how! 'Rock Me' is like some kind of anthem that begs to be blared at full volume. 'Kiss You' is sweet and cute and, like most of the songs, a little naughty, if you interpret the lyrics a certain way. 'Heart Attack' is awesome, especially due to Niall's "ow's" (you have too hear it to get get why though, obviously). 'Little Things' will make you cry. Those are just a few of my favorites. I got this cd for my daughter, but I would have bought it anyway, they're that entertaining. Enjoy!
on May 22, 2013
Being a huge Take That fan, I approach the turnstile arrival of British boy bands with suspect. Just like Take That, One Direction are a creation of someone sensing an opportunity in the marketplace. One Direction don't dance. Save for the Kennedy-esque Harry Styles, none of the members turn my head. But their harmonies are undeniable. Take That has an ingrown songwriter in Gary Barlow. Don't know if anyone of Directioners have that talent waiting to blossom. The songs are fun and age appropriate. The fact that they have broken through in the states while Take That came close is another plus for the guys. From Il Divo to One Direction, Simon Cowell builds on his brand. Never forget his brilliant pairing of Diana Ross with Westlife. Is this real? What is real? Take it home and decide for yourself.
on August 3, 2016
One Direction is one of the best boy band ever, great CD.
on April 30, 2017
The music is very good in my opinion. Pop and catchy. The album did NOT come cracked for broken. If you want to buy it, go for it! It's perfect for a directioner/fan.
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 8, 2013
I'll be short, sweet, and to the point.
If you liked One Direction's album 'Up All Night' like I did, then you should buy this album. I also recommend the Target album for the extra songs -- worth it.
There is no question. This music is ear crack. I need it.
Plus also, One Direction have grown up. A lot. Not as innocent as 'Up All Night!' It's all new and fresh and wonderful. Honestly, they couldn't have done better for their sophomore album. Dare I say it? It's better than their first.
Take Me Home is brilliant, and I couldn't love it more. Keep it coming, boys! Can't get enough. =)
on March 18, 2016
Absolutely amazing
I love it!❤️😍
review image review image
on June 4, 2016
Love every single song on the cd. Great group of kids writing beautiful songs. The songs make me happy. I heard the Best Song Ever on the radio so I checked them out online and got hooked , bought the rest of the cd's and listen to them while I work around the house and at the gym . Thank you guys
on December 13, 2013
I bought this for my 14 year old niece, and it's all we listen to. The guys sound great, and the songs I relate to maybe better than she does! She is turning me into a Directioner!