Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 12, 2017
Vinyl came with a chip on the edge, but it doesn't have any effect on any of the songs. there's also places where the paper is coming off in the center of the vinyl. don't really want to put much effort into sending it back since it plays well, just a little upset with the look of it.
on March 23, 2016
I love this album it is really good and the songs are great at first i didn't like it that much but i now i love every second of this album my favorites are body electric gods & monsters and blue velvet and all the other songs although there is one problem born to die cost around $7-8 paradise costs $9 thats $16 if you want to buy both paradise and born to die and you DONT get the bonus tracks (lucky ones,Lolita,and without you) but there is a solution buy born to dir the paradise edition it cost $14 and you get the bonus tracks but the album its self is pure perfection it cant be better than what it already is.
on January 11, 2017
I love this entire album- so I was extremely excited to find it on vinyl. It has a couple of her "hits" but I don't know that any of her popular radio plays are from this album if that's what you're looking for.. I'm just a huge fan of her music. The record itself has no frills (no pretty designed sticker, detailed label, ect) and the box looks exactly as pictured. The record arrived on time and was packed well as to not incur any damage while shipping. Would purchase from this vendor again!
on August 11, 2017
Not her best but definitely good enough. Gets better with each successive hearing.
on August 19, 2017
This album was purchased for my adult daughter. She was very pleased that I got it for her, as she is a fan of artist.
on November 30, 2015
The reality is , if you listen to Lana, her music spoke to you in some way. Her music is cheeky, sultry, lush, playful. She tells stories of glamour with the rose colored glasses half off. This Album has fantastic range in regards to what she sounds like and writes about. A little darker in some spots than 'Born to Die'.

I purchased the Vinyl and am very satisfied. Amazon packs it's records in cardboard sleeve cases which are very sturdy. Everything was as I was expecting it to be.
on October 8, 2013
Stumbled on a few of her songs on Pandora and had to go out of my way to purchase a CD- something that I have not done in almost a year- I ordered both Paradise and Born to Die- Paradise arriving first. Her voice is a dreamy mixture of Mazzy Star, Jullee Cruise, Norah Jones and Amy Winehouse to name a few. Blue Velvet is an absolute amazing cover- going back to one of my favorite movies: Blue Velvet by David Lynch. I love Lana's looks, lyrics and Americana style that is a far departure from a lot of the commercial crap that is out there today. I would highly recommend this disc as I look forward to diving more into her music.
on October 11, 2017
It's a great album. Fast delivery
on June 1, 2017
Great record at a great price!
on January 4, 2013
I heard her singing Blue Velvet and this is why I bought the album.
She certainly has a nice voice, and the album installs a poetic atmosphere in my room.
I was disappointed to learn she did not write Blue Velvet. How ignorant of me... It was a popular song in the 50's.
I still like her version a lot.
American is also very intriguing. I like it a lot.
I didn't know afte the 1st listening of the album if Inliked it or not. It came with the additional listening.
Lana Del Rey is certainly an artist in the sense that she creates her own universe, which is very pleasant. This is the type of album to listen to at home, when it is quiet, not n your car or in the streets.