Industrial Deals Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 3, 2014
First Disciple album that I bought. Also first album I've bought online and currently the only. I really like buying the CD's and ripping the music to my computer. Sort of how people like books over e-books. Actually got to see these guys in concert and they are awesome. Really appriciate their witness and willingness to stand up and share the Gospel with people. They can reach a lot of people that most people can't.
on February 13, 2014
I love disciple they rock harder than most maintream bands and have so much talent then most too! My Favorite albums by them are Scars Remain and Rise UP or Self Tilted. So I keep waited for them to top those albums because they were on such a level of awesomness that alot of other bands cannot achevied. Dont get me wrong its a good album, theres still alot of rockers and theres some ballads too maybe a little to many sometimes. The first three songs rock the hardest with a sort of Pantera, Sevendust sort of vibe with disciple throwing their twist on it. But Thers three ballads in between the next set of rockers. Thats cool I like ballads but not four or five on a rock or metal album. But the next rocker sort of surpised me (KIngs) having sort of a industial feel to it reminding alot of Rob Zombie or his first band White Zombie or his brother's and Powerman 5000 which is cool and sort of surpising. Still a good rock metal album. But just hope the next blows me away like the earlier albums did. The bar is set high by their albums like By God, Back again, Scars Remain, and the Self Tilted (Rise Up).
on December 16, 2012
Brand new Disciple listener here - I'd briefly listened to their 2003 release "By God", and hadn't heard from them since till this album popped up on my "recommended" list. Gave it a whirl, and was totally sold. The music is gritty and a little less harsh than some of their earlier releases - sounded more melodic overall to me. And the lyrics... man, I'm still recovering I'm afraid. These guys are in-your-face, no-apologies types. Just... wow.

Rock on.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on January 1, 2013
Outlaws: Great way to start the new cd!!!

O God, Save Us All: Great title song to the new cd!! I love this song. Save us, O God.

R.I.P. : This is my personal favorite. I have played this cd constantly at work, and R.I.P. always gets repeat plays.

Once And For All: Powerful message in this song.

Someday: I Love this beautiful song about eternal life in Heaven.

Draw The Line: a great song for the radio, and perfect way to introduce people to Disciple.

Kings: We're not your slaves We are the kings with a King!!!!!!!! This song starts out hard and fast; and it never slows down. I Love it.

The One: Oh man, this song practically raises headbanging to a higher level. GREAT metal song!!

Beautiful Scars: Not one of their best songs, but I still like it a lot. To me, its a sequel to "Scars Remain."

Trade a Moment: Who would have thought that Kevin and Disciple could write and sing an awesomely beautiful love song? This is a perfect ending to an AWESOME cd.
on August 14, 2015
I have always loved Disciple but have found they are evolving into a semi new style for themselves. For those who know the "old School" Disciple which is very aggressive in the vocal area including a lot of screaming you will find that, that is no the case with this release. The main singer has an amazingly unique voice which you can now appreciate as you can make out what he is saying. I love the change in their music and as much as I enjoyed their previous work I absolutely love the direction they are going!
on July 7, 2017
Two words: DISCIPLE ROCKS!!!
on October 19, 2013
I have always favored the back-street, thundering guitar and vocals of Disciple and their metal/rock style. Needless to say, Disciple was never my favorite band, as listen to all kinds of music but especially nonsecular rock and alternative rock, and I always felt that each of their albums lacked a continuous degree of lyrical value. I was surprised with this album, though, as Disciple moved away from the hollow lyrics of the fence-sitting secular/nonsecular Christian artist and more towards the profound lyrics that come with the power of Christian doctrine. Further, Disciple continued with they're excellent instrumental accompaniments to the voice of Kevin Young, while adding a more complete bass sound.
on June 15, 2013
I was a few months late getting this and I wasn't sure what I would think of it.Now after a few times of listening to it I can say it is brilliant.Probably my favorite cd by Disciple yet.Huge fan of tracks 1-6 and 9,10.Hard hitting rock music and meaningful lyrics sung loudly by Kevin Young.The prevailing theme seems to be redemption and being transformed by God into a new creation (see 2 Corinthians 5:17).You can really notice that theme on tracks like R.I.P.,Once And For All,Draw The Line,and Beautiful Scars.
Overall there's some new sound here with plenty more of what makes Disciple one of the best bands in Christian rock.Highly recommended for any fan of the band,or just any fan of music that rocks with a powerful message.
on December 26, 2012
I have most of Disciple's albums, and this one is probably my favorite of them all. Rise Up comes in a close second place, but O God Save Us All takes the win. It doesn't sound quite as "grungy" and the scream-o influence is less on this album, which gives a smoother, easier-to-digest sound that also makes it feel more polished and professional than Rise Up. The biggest draw-back to this album is that it is a scant 36 minutes long. What gives? I thought that short albums like that were relegated to the early 2000s. Guess not. Is it worth the money? For sure, but like all great things, it doesn't last nearly long enough.
on February 7, 2014
All I can say is this is a Disciple masterpiece of an album! They never disappoint but always impress me with their catchy, heavy ,melodic tunes. They need to be given a Grammy for this album but then again most goods bands never get the recognition they deserve. Disciple is one band that deserves it all ! It is very sad to know the music business is so fixed and controlled. So let us buy this album and support true musicians that write songs that inspire.5 out of 5!