Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tantalizing THQ Medley [Download]
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School

on November 16, 2012
6 Top THQ Games for $10. Each with their own individual Steam key. What more do you want people !!
44 comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 22, 2013
Homefront and Red Faction: Armageddon are just bad shooters trying to copy Call of Duty's success. Red Faction: Guerilla and Space Marine really shine when all of the gameplay elements come together correctly, but the gunplay might not be for everyone. Metro 2033 and STALKER are the gems in this grab bag of games, though: both are about trying to survive in hauntingly post-apoc atmospheric environments with scarce supplies.

If this package becomes available again, you should definitely buy it. Metro or STALKER alone make it worth the spare change.
on December 16, 2012
A little disappointing that the product isn't available to Canadians. Would have been just dandy to get these games.

Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall.
99 comments| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2013
These are all great titles that originally came from THQ. I got them during a bundle, each one of these games is wonderful. Red faction being my favorite series.

I would like to write a review about each one of these wonderful games, but this gets the 5/5 simply because I picked up all of these titles for $10. I can't dare take away any stars for such a wonderful price.
on May 3, 2013
This was a good purchase for the price. Though, to be honest, I've had this for months and haven't touched any of the games for more than five minutes. I tried to get into homefront, and I couldn't do it. I tried to get into Stalker, and I couldn't do it. And I've yet to touch the Red Factions, Space Marines, or Metro 2033... although I have a new 1080p monitor coming in the mail, so I will probably end up playing all of these (starting with Metro!)
on January 17, 2013
Now, I don't think that any of these games are perfect 5 star games but the collection for its price is worth the rating.

For 12 bucks you get two very good single player FPS games (Metro 2033 and Stalker), a fun third person action game (Space Marine) and some good, if older, third person shooters (the Red Faction games). While Homefront received unimpressive reviews on release, I personally haven't gotten around to playing it yet so can't make any claims.

And for pete's sake, the collection here costs dollars less than any of the games individually. Grab it while you can.
on November 26, 2012
Before buying this bundle, I owned 3 of the 6 games already. I bought it because, even taking those games out, it was still a fantastic deal. Amazon has really been coming through on digital game sales lately, beating out deals that other digital competitors (such as Steam and the almost too-cheap-to-be-true Green Man Gaming) have. Great deal aside, here's a short review for each of the games in the bundle:

Homefront (5/10): This is a pretty mediocre shooter. It tries to win over the Call of Duty crowd with its obvious take on Red Dawn, but it's just not very fun to play. The story is ok at best, with a few moments here and there standing out, but nothing extremely memorable. Overall a pretty passable title.

STALKER (8.5/10): One of the three games I had played previously. This is easily the oldest in the bunch, but arguably the best too. It's an open-world survival shooter set in Chernobyl after the nuclear bomb goes off. You are a survivor among other survivors, trying to get the supplies you need to stay alive. All while fighting off the occasional mutant animal or bandit attack along the way. Very good game.

Red Faction: Guerilla (8/10): Probably my favorite game in the Red Faction series. Another of the games I played previously. I loved the open world direction they took the series in, and the destructible environments never get old. The story is ultimately forgettable, but who cares? This game is so much fun just to go in and smash stuff up. What other game can you walk into a building and take it down with just a sledge hammer?

Red Faction: Armageddon (6/10): A significant step back for the series, in my opinion. The open world environments are gone, replaced by the corridors of the early Red Faction games. The destruction is still fun, but severely limited when compared to Guerilla. This game doesn't really do enough to make it stand out, especially when compared to other similar third-person games available (including its predecessor).

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine (N/A): I haven't played enough of this to give it a review, but the few hours I have played seemed like a fairly generic shooter at its core. I will probably pick it up again and give it another chance, but it did nothing to suck me into its world or gameplay.

Metro 2033 (8.5/10): Another brilliant game worth the price of admission by itself. Set in the underground rail tunnels of post-apocalyptic Russia, this is a truly original first-person shooter. Everything feels so real and lived-in. All the weapons, items, environments, and people are worn out like you would expect, and the story is very well-made.
on December 1, 2013
Homefront is much better than people say it is. Stalker is great. I did not really enjoy Red Faction. Space Marine is meh, and Metro is excellent (although a beast to run at max settings). Overall, a wonder pack for a great price.
on March 17, 2014
I got this bundle on sale so it was a very good deal for the price, I'd only recommend buying this bundle if you get a good deal because the games didn't really get me hooked into playing them enough. I tried them out but they weren't really my favorite kind of video games. I am not saying they are bad games but just not my style.
on April 28, 2013
Loved Homefront just a bit on the short side. Haven't really gotten into S.T.A.L.K.E.R. just progresses too slow for me. The Red Faction games are simple fun FPS games to waste time with without having to think too much. Warhammer SpaceMarine is good if only for the online playability. Metro is probably the best of the bunch-nice and creepy and action packed. I paid $6.99 for this so I can't really be disappointed since I got 5 good games for the price of one phone app.