Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 23 reviews
on March 7, 2016
I purchased the SS-20 steam cleaner in December of 2014. Since then I've had to return the item TWICE because the CR-motion quit working. It's now March of 2016 and the CR-motion has ONCE AGAIN malfunctioned (pretty much breaking down every 5 months). I use the steam cleaner maybe 8 times a month on small floor areas, so it doesn't get heavily used. I'm now being told by Haan that they can't give me a replacement (although I'd rather have a refund!) because I'm past the 1 year warranty on the "original" purchase. This steam cleaner was not cheap, and I definitely would NOT recommend it. Something is clearly wrong with the CR-motion design.
on January 7, 2014
I bought this for my wife and she loves it. It does a great job on our tile floors. It is much easier to use than some other brands and lighter weight for it's size.
on November 4, 2014
The scrubber died in less than 6 months of use. Haan wants me to ship back to their store at my cost by driving it to UPS for 40 mins away
on October 24, 2013
Best steamer EVER!!! I used to have a shark for years and I thought it did a good job, until the HAAN SS-20
Easy to put together and easy to maneuver.
No waist of steam and the pads are washable.
on March 24, 2015
Use this to clean our rustic tile floor in our kitchen and it does a really good job. The head is low enough profile to get under the cabinet kicks. It takes a little muscle to get the brush attachment on but it does fit. Would buy again.
on March 13, 2017
Really liked it when it worked. Had it in a vacation home with concrete and tile floors and it was great. Used it 5 or 6 times, then one day, it just didn't turn on. This was just after the warranty ran out, so I haven't tried contacting customer support, esp. since other buyers here have not reported getting satisfaction via that route.
on July 4, 2015
Item had to be returned. Didn't last long.
on June 3, 2014
Someone else recommended it very highly--and she was selling a different brand. It's easy to handle, and does everything that claims say it does. Yes, I would recommend it to a friend.
on March 29, 2015
This product is easy to use and works nicely on our floors. Only wish the cord would have been much longer.
on January 20, 2014
I was really impressed with this machine the first time I used it. Cleaned hardwood floors extremely well, dries so fast it left no streaks to buff. Light weight and very easy to use. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a good cleaner.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.