Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

WWE: Royal Rumble 2013 [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on March 10, 2013
The first WWE (F) Pay Per View that I ever watched was Wrestlemania V. So, I have been watching the WWE for most of my life. In recent years however, I have found the WWE to be incredibly boring, and not worth the time. However, I took a chance on this year's Royal Rumble because the Rock was fighting for the championship. It is in the top 3 PPVs I've ever seen, and probably easily the best one since the attitude era. I used to order 'Mania every year, but after being disappointed from XX on, I stopped. After seeing the direction they have taken now, I will definitely start watching again. Every match on this disk is great. Seeing Golddust in the Royal Rumble match was just great. If you are on the fence for this item, go for it! It is well worth the money!
on January 8, 2014
I bought this blu ray solely for The Rock. He was my favorite wrestler growing up (even when he was Nation of Domination, and Corporate Rock)... so his limited return to the WWE made me watch Raw and Smackdown for his returns. When he became champion again (part time champion, due to his filming movies) I was happy. So him defending the belt at Royal Rumble was more of a nostalgia moment than anything for me. Perhaps you too if you enjoyed The Rock when he was dominating the Attitude Era with Stone Cold, and HHH.
on May 1, 2013
i purchased this DVD for my grandson (11 years). Little did we know, it was the Royal Rumble he attended with his father in January. they worked on sign and there they were! they were caught on camera 11 times during the DVD. Well, this is now a family favorite for father and son! Pretty cool!
on December 17, 2013
I love how you guys had this one in stock because I am always looking for more wrestling DVD's and I loved how it got here pretty dang fast from about a two day order. You guys are awesome, that is why I gave five stars.
on June 5, 2013
This was one of the better cards by the WWE. Just about every match was over the top. The Rumble much better than the ones in the past few years. This one was a welcome addition to my extensive library of wrestling DVDs. I'd get this and then Wrestlemania and watch Rumble and then Mania.
on February 15, 2017
good movie
on December 7, 2016
cool
on January 12, 2016
Bought for a WWE fan. They enjoyed it, picture was really clear.
on June 21, 2013
I simply loved it! The action was intense from start to finish, and what a finish it was! I am very glad that I made the 'Royal Rumble 2013' my first Royal Rumble purchase.
on March 20, 2013
This is the second episode I purchased on this show and both have picture issues, the picture stops and drags until you fast forward, I hope they get this issue fixed.