Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on June 20, 2013
First of all, the book was WAY TOO EXPENSIVE, but it did have a lot of info. I found the TNT cannon part very useful, and I found it funny that the author managed to hit the target.
The Redstone section was a little confusing, but I don't really work with Redstone logic anyway.
I would recommend this to anyone who has experience with the complicated Redstone logic items, and to anybody who is just starting minecraft. This was a good book.
on April 22, 2013
I find this a great book. But it was hard to read the instructions given . It`s a great book for beginners if you have played minecraft for over six months this many not th book for you if you have played minecraft for less then six months this is a great beginners guide it features all the basics of minecraft all in all in all eighty two out of a hundred. A nice book I have to say.
on April 9, 2013
Gdhnnsnhdbh this was great I have it 5 stars because it tells you so much stuff! I recommend you get it! : )
on January 19, 2015
Explain some of the basics of Minecraft. But it didn't explain everything. And the Redstone was in explained properly .
on May 28, 2013
Most of the things in this book I already knew, and I started playing minecraft two weeks ago. I thought there was going to be some information I didn't know in this book, but I only found some of the enchantments different.
on February 3, 2013
for the boys...other than feeding their vidiot tendencies, not much of an opinion. The boys love minecraft and it is a creative, relatively non-violent game and they are always using this guide.
on June 18, 2014
I guess it's ok umm I didn't really like this book but if you are just starting mine craft its good for you
on August 24, 2013
my sons use mindcraft all the time and are always on the lookout for new tools although u-tube is their tool of choice they still use this
on September 15, 2013
This book helped me my friends loved the furniture I like this book so much it is cool I have a clock and it works so well
on July 4, 2013
I liked most of the designs.... It helped me out a lot.... I loved this guide, but I wish it was longer! :)