Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 276 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 293 reviews
on April 20, 2013
oohhh my a lot has happened. Make sure when u do watch this season watch the 2nd episode 1st the season will make a lot more sense to everyone.. i hope they make a season 10.. but i don't think i could bear the loss of the people who dies... oppss i cant tell u.. you will have to watch the season to find out..
on August 13, 2013
This was as good as any season of Grey's. I like the series, so of course I liked it. A couple of very predictable things happened, but a few unexpected twists and turns along the way as well. If you like Grey's you will like Season 9.
on March 17, 2017
Great series and glad to find this season for free!!
on February 25, 2017
love grey's!!
on February 22, 2013
I love the story line.............
The individual hourly stories are good and hold my attention.
The acting is good and Seattle Washington sights are beautiful!
on May 17, 2013
This is one of my all time favorite seasons of Grey's! It's been a while since I devoured a season this quickly and just LOVED it like I did this one.
on March 3, 2013
Lots of fun to watch, after getting to know the characters. Nice to watch it all together and not wait week to week
on September 3, 2013
If you're a Grey's Anatomy fan, you will love this season!!! I couldnt stop watching it!! Can not wait till they start airing next season!!
on February 3, 2013
Where have the writers gone? Used to be exciting and realistic. Now there is constant BS during surgeries related to everyone getting laid or whatever. I am amazed anyone lives through the smallest treatment. The real crash is this season. Go back and look at season one if you want to see what an exponential plummet season 9 is.
on February 22, 2013
I have been in love with Grey's from the beginning. It never ceases to amaze me. I'm pretty sure it's becoming a problem, my addiction that is. I watch old episodes when I'm waiting for the new ones to come out just so I can get my fix. I have completely lost track of how many times I've seen this series