Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 83 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 93 reviews
on August 8, 2017
This was an interesting season, lots happening-the introduction of Yolanda, the separation of Paul and Adrienne, and the sober Kim. Dana apparently didn't work with the chemistry of this show, but she was a baudy, gaudy caricature of the BH woman, and the end of her storyline shows a broken, drunk, overweight mess. I'm loathe to mention the name because she got SO much camera time, and she seems to be around kind of everywhere, like a flu virus. The morally corrupt Faye Resnick, who seems to want to pretend to be some kind of moral yardstick, ironic from one who has lived as she has. Google her if you are curious. Not all of us have good sized lists about why we aren't likeable, but she does. Watching her barge into conversations she is no part of, start CRAP about people who have done nothing to her, it's all sickening and pathetic in how obviously she's struggling to be relevant to this show. Apparently, it became SUCH an issue, a petition was tendered to Bravo with several hundred signatures "Do Not Add Faye Resnick To This Show", that's how clear it was what she was up to, and how strongly pretty much everyone except Kyle feels about this sleazy opportunist. Watching her instruct Brandi on how to be a lady really did make me throw up in my mouth. Disgusting to look at or listen to. Ewwww. Looks like Taylor has started her liason with her attorney, who she did bring to dinner once and the chemistry was palpable, yet not one person commented on it. She ended up married to him not long after. Ken and Lisa's vow renewal was great too. Overall, a good season but way too much Fake Reskank.
on April 18, 2017
Old women doing high drama on the high seas! This is nutty with extra nuts on top! (I exclude Lisa! She is the only sensible person on the show)

You want to see crazy? Watch this! There is crying, sobbing, lying, backstabbing, two-faced screaming matches and more. It's like Junior year in high school except add a little money and a lot of booze. This thing keeps us laughing hard and I can hardly wait to see what nutty thing they are going to do next. And if you want to see the biggest mess ever ....watch those Richards sisters. They are the worst! All they do is scream, cry and pretend to be a good parents. This is what they mean when they say.... 'selling the soul' I guess some people will do anything to be able to afford to lease a Mercedes!!!
on December 28, 2013
Quite an interesting season! Brandi is the common denominator in all the problems this season, which really sucks, because I don't like the girl at all! But, she does keep the s*** stirred. Yolanda is new this season, and she just married David Foster. I like Yolanda and I don't like Yolanda. She is a very dominant personality but she is still likeable in a lot of ways.

Lisa has Brandi crammed up her ass so far she can't see the light of day, and Lisa's husband Ken, is taking sides! lol What a circus!

Camille isn't a primary character this season, which is unfortunate, as I really like Camille. Adrienne also isn't in the spotlight heavily this season.

Taylor is now a drunk, and her personality is incredibly bland. I don't even miss her when she isn't in the camera.

Lisa's sister, I can't even think of her name, is now sober. She's as dramatic as ever. Again, like Taylor, I couldn't completely live without her.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon May 7, 2013
I don't watch much reality TV (honest), but I really love this show. Not in a love-love sort of a way, but more in a love-to-hate sort of way. The people are basically crazy, and there are so many ridiculous petty fights. But the show is addicting, and I will faithfully watch the next season. I'm not proud of this, but there you go.
on January 15, 2013
If you like Real Housewvies, I think you will like this episode. I did not like how they tacked the Vanderpump Rules spinoff to the end of the last episode of Season 3, though.
on July 13, 2014
This is my favorite season of ALL the RH series I watch (To be fair, I only watch Beverly Hills and New York City...I've watched RH of Orange County but not on purponse, usually). Still, this season is the best of the 4 BH seasons to date. Best cast composition (I adore Yolanda, who joins the cast this season). Camille is relegated to a "friend of the Housewives" this season as opposed to a tagliner but I love to see her on nonetheless) and the ancillary characters who appear here (Camille, Faye, Marisa, Brandi's friend Jennifer) -- while not always my favorite people -- add an appealing level of variety. Taylor is at her best in this season (sad she wasn't back for season 4). The parties and the trips (to Ojai, Vegas, Paris) are so much fun to watch. This season embodies everything I love about RH... seeing people live lives very different from your own, but at the same time realizing that no matter how much you do or don't have, certain group dynamics (especially among women) always seem to prevail. Love it.
on January 14, 2013
I hate to admit to liking reality tv; however, I love the housewives of beverly hills. They are way more normal in comparison to the other bravo housewives. Ive seen some of the other shows and they are mostly trashy women who want attention. Here, you actually have some very lovely personalities. My favorite housewives are: Kyle Richards because she is most like me personality wise, Lisa Vanderpump because I hope to one day be as sassy and witty, Adrienne Maloof because she is a great business woman and she seems the most normal. Yolanda is probably the best housewife I've seen. She really takes care of her family. The rest of the women are struggling with their very difficult situations eg death, divorce, and loss. But they seem to handle really difficult times really well. Behind the glamour of Beverly Hills, the harsh realities of life really hits everyone.
on March 6, 2015
Ok, I downloaded a couple of episodes because I saw somewhere that Lisa from RHBH bought the house that now stands where I used to live and I wanted to see what they had done with it. While there were a couple of shots of the house in the last episodes of Season 3 (I hunted for any reference to "new house" or "housewarming"), I don't know who thinks these women are remotely interesting or why there is an audience for such drivel. Seriously? If a bunch of petty, silly, pathologically narcissistic people who spend way too much money on plastic surgery (except maybe Lisa, if she's had work done, it was money well spent) arguing over who said what to whom is entertaining to you, perhaps you should reconsider you goals in life.
on January 15, 2016
Gotta love these crazy ladies. Queen Lisa remains the absolute best, and that "good Dutch girl" Yolanda is a fantastic addition. See the start of Gigi and Bella Hadid's modeling careers, and what an interesting family they are (not in a bad way). Kyle and Kim provide plenty of drama, and while I go between loving and loathing her Brandi is pure entertainment. The rest of the ladies didn't make an impression, and neither did their storylines... well except nutty Adrienne and Paul with their BIG SECRET NO ONE CAN KNOW, that when everyone did know sounds way overblown.
on April 2, 2013
I hate to admit I watch these shows. I have since they started on Bravo. Some of the women are really nice, funny, and live a life that is unknown for most of us. Some of them are going to look back and wish they hadnt done things on national television since it is so embarresing. I love Lisa Vanderpump and her husband Ken, they are wonderful people and jiggy too. I also really like Brandi alot she says it like it is and doesnt hold back truth. I think Kyle is a trouble maker and her sister although a bit of a mess I am realy proud of her being sober as I am sure it is one of the hardest things to do. I do like Yolanda, she is gorgeous and also she is who she is.