Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 476 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 511 reviews
on February 9, 2017
With a beautiful art style and the plot of a girl with the desperation and moxie to enter the army, this is a beautifully rendered movie that you'll want to visit time and again. It's hard to overpraise the detail in the artwork, the emotional (and logical) rollercoaster you are taken on, and the conflicts that happen not just between characters, but between character and culture. One of the high points of Disney's 90s Renaissance!

II doesn't exist.
on December 29, 2013
We love Mulan and getting Mulan II and a blue ray disc were awesome bonuses! In Mulan I, I like how Mulan sacrifices her own needs to help save her father. She is very courageous to dress up as a male soldier and go off to war in place of her ill father. She ends up saving china in the process, and falls in love. Her spiritual guardian dragon Mushu is my daughter's favorite character. He is hilarious! The bad character Hans is pretty scary just to warn anyone whose child scares easily. In Mulan II, she again follows her heart and gets engaged, and is again on another important mission to keep peace in china, by escorting three princesses to marry princes of a neighboring rivalry kingdom to establish peace between the two kingdoms. It ends with everyone happy and in love with who they want to be with, but it is a hard journey to get there and a very interesting story. I would have liked a bigger wedding of Mulan and Shang at the end, but it is very sacrificial and sweet at the same time:) It teaches of unselfishness and love. I would consider the war aspects of this if your child gets scared easily. Otherwise my daughter loves the singing especially in the second movie and loves the dragon Mushu and lucky cricket.
on April 5, 2017
its all about my childhood. based on a famous story. I watched many times when I was still in china. glad I ordered this movie. happy shopping.
on January 2, 2017
I was apprehensive at first because of the bad reviews, but thankfully I was pleasantly suprised. There is dvd and blu ray disc for both mulan and mulan 2. 4 discs in total. Everything seems to work fine but I've only ever used my xbox one so I can say if it would work in just a regular blue ray player. My only complaint is the complete garbage movie that is mulan 2 but unfortunately you can't find just mulan by itself. And that is a Disney failure not a product issue.
on May 21, 2017
Throw back purchase for my adult daughter. She has a 2 year old son that she wanted to watch these movies with. He loved them and she did, too!
on October 5, 2014
Great Disney Movie! I love to story of Mulan and really enjoy this version of the classic. I love that this is a combo pack with both the first and second movie. I am so glad Disney decided to start bringing back the older animated movies in Blu-ray/DVD combo packs. It makes it easy to watch at home or in the car. I can't wait for more Disney movies to be released.
on April 23, 2017
Great value for two movies! Both copies are on DVD. The first movie is the best out of the two, but the second one is still ok.
on January 27, 2016
Mulan is one my favorite Disney movie. Mulan 2... not so much. But the fact that it is cheaper to buy the two together makes this well worth it. The one down side to this release is it is missing a lot of the special features from the 2004 release. But other than that the quality is worth sacrifice in my opinion. The music in the original Mulan is great and some of the best Disney has to offer. This movie is great for kids, teens, and adults. This is also one of Disney's first strong female characters and they did a great job with her.
on July 18, 2017
Haven't watched Mulan II because I don't really love Disney sequels. But the first one is awesome.
on August 10, 2017
Great movie set for my daughter. Hard to find Asian characters in movies made in the USA.