Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 24, 2013
I should have read the reviews before I ordered:"-(
This does NOT work. I only get a black screen with a little word "hint" at the bottom; unless I press the volume button look at it and then slide the spot that is now black into place. NO volume, NO settings etc.
I repeat PLEASE read the reviews. (Galaxy s3)
on June 4, 2013
Did not hold the attention of my 3 1/2 year old daughter, but it DID hold the attention of my friends 5 year old. She loved it! Had a tiny bit of trouble with it, but it still held her attention. Recommended for 4-6ish year olds=)
on April 10, 2013
My kids LOVE Doc McStuffins so I was excited to finally see an app with her in it so I bought it only to have them bored with the puzzles after a few minutes.
on March 21, 2013
grandaughter loves it. she is 3 and we eat out a lot so this keeps her busy when we are waiting on our meal.
on November 23, 2013
Free game that my children/children downloaded thanks for keeping them busy on car trips and during downtime thank you so much...
on July 29, 2013
It's fun and my girls enjoy playing it but after a few puzzles they Are done with it. I wish the puzzle would get harder and harder to keep them interested. They are three and like a challenge.
on October 24, 2014
My 6 year old grandson order this with out my knowledge. He hacked my password lol lol. Since it has been changed.
on April 10, 2013
My 3 y.o. loves this but it seems to be a little hard for her to do on her own. I'm not sure what the age recommendations are.
on August 2, 2013
We downloaded this app for my pre-schooler. The app is limited in the amount of puzzles that it offers. After about 1 week, he no longer plays with it.
on April 8, 2013
I'm soo disappointed. I purchased this app for my niece and I tried opening it for the first time and it wouldn't let her play it! She didn't get to not even once! Scam!