Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 1, 2016
Apple Barrel products are great to use. I use them to paint river stones. They dry quickly, they are a breeze to clean up with soap and water and the colors stay true to what You see win the wet paint. The set comes in a sturdy cardboard box, which I use for storage.i would recommend Apple Barrel acrylics to anyone.
89 people found this helpful
on December 31, 2016
Second time ordering this set. Same color selection both times and bottles were in good shape. I think it really depends on your delivery carrier if they come damaged or not and is not the fault of the supplier/seller.

The first box went towards a school project and I loved how well they worked for what we did I bought myself a set for painting.
review imagereview image
117 people found this helpful
on May 3, 2017
The white is watery but I got it to work. All the other colors are great and mix well. I ended up getting a white in another brand but this set is still well worth the price.
review image
39 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on June 9, 2017
It was my first time to paint and these paints are great.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
25 people found this helpful
on November 28, 2016
This and Americana are the two best brands I've ever used for Acrylic paint. I think they're the same paint, honestly, they look exactly the same to me, even the packaging, but either way, this paint is amazing.

1: IT DRIES MATTE! That's so hard for me to find, for whatever reason. All the paints I've found don't dry matte and I hate it. I like all my stuff to be matte, not shiny.

2: I can dry it with my heat gun. Yes, that's right, you heard correctly. You can set this paint in literal seconds with a heat gun, and it doesn't give off a harsh smell, it doesn't peel, it doesn't bubble (unless you're careless and overheat it but a quick pass and you're good). You can tell when it goes from wet to dry because, oh hey, it turns matte!!!

3: The colors are amazing and they mix sooooooo well with one another.

4: I think for the price that you get a lot of paint, and a lot of colors, and a lot of options. I don't regret this purchase at all. I'll be buying more when I need them.
29 people found this helpful
on December 11, 2016
GREAT AMOUNT OF COLORS, WORKED FANTASTIC.
review imagereview image
40 people found this helpful
on October 25, 2016
Love these paints. Great for crafting. You can purchase cheaper at Walmart but they don't always have the colors in stock:/ this was quick and easy to get a whole set without having to make the extra trip had it delivered to my door and got all the colors I needed.
18 people found this helpful
on June 7, 2017
The pink had leaked out inside the package during shipment. The red, orange and darker yellow aren't as opaque as the rest of the colors. Other than that, I love them.
review image
11 people found this helpful
on February 14, 2017
I am really impressed with this set of paint colors. It contains many of the colors someone would work with. It has white, black, beautiful blues and nice greens. I have already used all the colors in the paint set in the short time since I received the paint set. I have always liked this brand of acrylic paint for my craft projects. It is cheaper to buy it in this set than to buy it separately at the paint stores that sell this product. The colors are really nice and pretty. For anyone that does crafting I would highly recommend this set and I know I will buy it again in the future. It was really nice to get it in a set and not have to stand in the store to put these colors together. It had some colors in the set I never worked with before and now I am in love with these colors.
5 people found this helpful
on July 21, 2016
I'm impressed with these paints. I was on the fence about which brand to go with, and I am so glad I chose these. Apple Barrel has been around for a while and apparently their paint is as high quality as ever.

These Apple Barrel paints are very smooth. When using them you can tell they are made of quality and good pigments. In addition, the picture on this listing does not do them justice, as these paints have very eye catching hues and look even better and brighter than shown.

The paints are in very nice flip-top squeeze bottles which makes them convenient to use and easier to control the amount and placement of the paint. Each bottle is individually sealed. The whole paint set comes in a slim flip-lid cardboard box that is great for storage and safe keeping. All of the bottles, and the box, were in brand new condition when I received them.

I highly recommend these paints for yourself, or even as a nice gift for someone else. If someday I need to buy paints again I will be getting these. I couldn't be happier with my purchase!

No disclaimer. I paid the full price for these babies and it sure was worth every penny.
13 people found this helpful