Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 21, 2013
My three year old son is very protective of his Kindle HD Fire so when I'm loading games I have to do it quick so I don't always read reviews because when I see that a game costs money then it should be worth it BUT was I wrong on this one!! I told myself "oh come on that can't be it." Just multiple choice, how many can you get right in one minute...funny thing is it offers you "more games" making you think there is more to do, but nope its just other games that cost money.

Stupid game & not worth .99 cents. DON'T BUY
on April 3, 2013
I don't think I've ever been this disappointed in a game. All this game provides is a multiple choice quiz on the characters. I thought the game would be great for my 4 yearold niece but as she cannot read yet, it was quite boring. Moral of this story is that the game is not worth a dollar.
on March 24, 2013
Ugh... I wish apps like this would be clear that it is just a "guess the name of person/thing in the picture" app before you spend money on it. It is too advanced for any toddler unable to read and uninteresting for any child more than four. Also, the picture quality is awful. :(
on March 26, 2013
I was hoping this would be a fun app for my daughters; they love doc McStuffins, and they love playing games on my phone. This was just a series of pictures for them to name; there wasn't any other type of interaction and no real game to play. Disappointed that I paid for it, too!
on May 20, 2013
The app is a name matching name. There is no additional content and my daughter refused to play. I wish there was a way to return it. I would have bought the OTHER doc stuffing app
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 26, 2013
I bought this app for my 3year old thinking it would be as age appropriate as the show is. Since this a TODDLER show i ddint think the app would be ALL multiple choice questions and she can not read. Boring and a WASTE of 99¢. I shouldve read the reviews first :\
on March 31, 2013
this game stinks...dont waste your money. My kid hates the game and refuses to play it. I wish I had looked st prior reviews before buying it.
on May 28, 2013
This game isn't really a game. It's a mutliple choice "test" where your child is shown a picture and then has to select from four choices, who or what they are looking at. My child can't read so she can't do it. AND that is the only option to play. If you select "More Games", it leads you to other apps to download.
on May 18, 2013
My six year old likes the Doc McStuffins show but the game was boring!! It would show a picture of a character then have a multiple choice answer. I deleted it after the second day because I kept getting Amazon store pop ups all the time! That never happened with any other amazon games and we buy lots of them!!
on March 28, 2013
I give this app a 0 really! Its geared toward preschoolers, and if you cant read you cant do the game unless an adult does it for you. I would love a refund but if you bought it you wont get one.