Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 379 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 413 reviews
on June 2, 2016
I read SO MANY reviews of both this model and the non-Jr. model and debated back and forth several times on which option to get. I was looking for something that was able to be compacted/stored away and I wanted it to be something that my son would get use out of for a few years. I ultimately decided on the JR version (this model) and here is why:

-He is currently 14 months old and on the small side for his age. I wanted him to get use out of it now but also be something he could grow into. He is able to sit himself at the table on his own. (He then usually climbs up and sits on the table itself- but that's a different story). The bigger model just seemed a little too big.

-We currently only have one child- so having a picnic table that seats 6 toddlers was not a need of ours. I can see this table seating 4 toddlers comfortably.

-Ultimately space (or, to be more precise- lack thereof) was the factor that weighed heaviest. This was smaller, was able to be folded up, and overall fulfilled our needs at the time.

Assembly:
When I opened the box I was a little surprised (and happy!) that I could assemble everything without having to hunt down any tools. There are 3 different pieces: the tabletop, the seats (2), and the side legs (2). Each piece is large, very different, and a different color so it seemed very straightforward. Getting the seat benches on was a little tricky. I kind of made a couple of dents where I tried to shove it into the wrong spot (lining it up properly was a little tricky. oops) but it ended up turning out fine anyway. There is no way I am disassembling it though.

Oh! One more note. Before purchasing, I was wondering if the tabletop would be smooth or that bumpy, rough texture that you see a lot on these large plastic kids toys/furniture. I remember the one we had as a kid being on the "textured" side- so if you were coloring with crayons it was a bit like doing a "rubbing" (remember those in art class?). All the pieces are rough/bumpy EXCEPT for the top of the table- perfectly smooth for texture-free crayon coloring!

Overall, I am happy I ultimately chose the smaller version. Good luck with your decision!
on March 20, 2017
Kids love this table. My only concern is that the latches to keep the legs stable are plastic and over time they don't hold up and the table has become pretty wobbly. I imagine it won't last a year. Enjoying it while we can!
on June 26, 2017
the only problem I have with it is the braces that hold the legs in place.. it was super hard to get them in place... and I really thought the brace was going to break... there is no way I would release the brace to store the table, because I would be afraid that the brace would indeed break the next time we had to fight with it to get it in place... BUT once this is done.. the table is great... and perfect size for our 1 year old great grandchild... I actually added some vinyl dots and her initials to dress it up a little...
review image
on August 5, 2015
It's been a year now since I've purchased this junior picnic table and my grand babies love it and use it. The item is used outdoor and the umbrella has now ripped but its lasted a year in good condition and now I just need to find parts for it. I definitely got my money's worth.
on May 16, 2017
We kept this inside for my daughter (20 months) to sit and eat her snacks while she watches TV. We kept the umbrella off until we took it outside. Very sturdy and wipes clean easily when she colors. She will be able to use this table for years to come!
on May 11, 2017
It is really small and light, my toddlers push it around but it is cute.
review image
on March 1, 2017
Super easy to put together (took about 2 minutes) and is definitely the quality that comes along with the Little Tikes name. Folds flat for storage which is a HUGE plus. Will be used a lot.
on May 17, 2017
Very cute but a little bit smaller than I expected. Works fine for my 19 month old but I am not sure how many years he will get to use it.
on August 2, 2017
My toddler loves this! However it came with a very noticeable dent upon arrival. Deducting a star for that. Otherwise it's used almost daily and my toddler loves this. We use it indoors for now but I think she loves the unbrella more than anything!
on July 26, 2017
Perfect outdoor picnic table for my 3 year old. It's holding up nicely with the smoldering TX heat. The umbrella is very durable, even with my son constantly taking it off & playing with it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.