Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on July 11, 2017
I. Love. Ephemera! This goodie bag does not disappoint. The paper items are sturdy and attractive, the little knit (crochet?) cherries are adorable! The little playing cards aren't reprints... they're actual old playing cards... Just love, love, LOVE everything about this bag-o-treasures!
on February 9, 2018
A treasure trove of fun pieces
on December 17, 2014
Some of the pieces are nice. However, some of them are very poorly made: for example, there are a couple of folded paper "stars" that are so badly made they're not really star-shaped; there's a mini pinwheel that's almost equally poorly made; and there are green foil bear and key shapes that were apparently embossed while in a stack, since the bear has a partial imprint of the key on it. Overall, I'm a bit disappointed, and don't recommend this to other people.
on March 13, 2014
This Smash Scrapbook Grab Bag, Retro is everything I hoped it would be. It has several game tokens, 3d paper stars plus other bits of ephemera. I am pleased with my purchase.
on February 2, 2017
fun
on January 16, 2015
good value and price - liked the variety.
on January 2, 2017
My nieces loved it
on November 28, 2013
Lots of little bits to make my Smash Book great! Loved the variety! I enjoyed using these in my travel journal.
on March 25, 2014
I know it's a grab bag, but a lot of the items were just chunks of plastic l like I'd get out of the machine at the grocery store for a quarter. What am I supposed to do with them? Not really impressed after I heard such good things about the company.
on September 25, 2014
great set of embellishments for a lot of different smash books. It says "retro" but really you can use these embellishments in any Smash book. I have sent some to friends in swaps and some can help to embellish hand made tags. worth the money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question