Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on October 15, 2015
I have to blame myself a little here. I should have known better from the reviews. I thought, the paint on my wall is a light Khaki with a slight peach hue to it, so the slight pink hue being described might actually go well. Also I was in love with the image presented so I decided to take a risk. What I didn't realize though was the it wasn't a slight hue. And it wasn't pink. The background was just straight pastel purple. I had seen this item on several sites before buying on Amazon and had been hoping to find a photo so I could see what people were talking about. So I made sure to snap a photo before immediately putting this back in the box and requesting a return. Be warned. The coloring on this is VERY different from what is pictured.
review image
on December 13, 2013
The online photo doesn't show true color. I bought this to put on a neutral, yellowish-cream wall. But the background has very obvious hues of pink. It looks just awful against my neutral, warm-toned wall. I love the design so I even tried it against a white wall in my boys' room. Still doesn't work. The reproduction is very poor.
on October 22, 2016
Do not buy this item unless you love PINK. There is a very obvious pink hue (which appears in splotches) that does not show up in the photo unless you zoom in very closely. I thought it was a defect and returned it but the replacement was exactly the same so it must be inherent to the product. Had to return the second one as well. Would NOT recommend.
on December 22, 2014
Should have listened to other reviewers. The color is NOT as shown on Amazon. It is a light dusty pink background. I was hanging it over a navy futon and the navy looks good but the pink canvas on a creamy white wall looks awful. Amazon needs to update the photo to show pink canvas backdrop. If the item arrived as shown I would have given it 5 stars.
on April 5, 2016
If I could, I wouldn't give it any stars! Instead of the background being off white it was PINK!!!!! Unacceptable!!!! I immediately returned it! Has anyone else had this problem?
on November 27, 2015
VERY disappointed! I loved the way it looked in the picture. I received it today and the background is PINK. Not pleased at all.
Not sure I want to even give this one star....very poor quality.
on February 25, 2014
This picture looks great on a cream wall. It goes well with my dark mocha furniture in the room. The blue shows when light is in the room. With a picture this big, the only thing I would change would be getting a framed version rather than a canvas.
on April 1, 2015
Looks really awesome in my Navy and gray adventure theme to room. There is a pink issue in the background of the painting however that does not show in the photos online. It still looks good in my room but some people might not like The pink.
on July 5, 2015
Worked perfectly as a guest book for our wedding. We loved how it looked and yes the background is slightly pinkish but that didn't bother us at all.
on July 16, 2015
Should have read the other reviews. It looks pink but mine also looks really dirty. Like it fell on the ground and was drug through the dirt.