Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 369 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 405 reviews
on October 22, 2016
Card was sent without being loaded with the amount I purchased it for. I contacted Amazon customer service and I hope the issue gets resolved. However, I am posting this review because I want others to beware and check the balance when you receive the card to make sure its properly loaded with the amount you purchased it for.
The company ACI who sells these cards on Amazon needs to know that when you get to the window at the movies ready to pay with the gift card and the card doesn't work, it embarrassing and frustrating. Especially when its a gift for a loved one. No Bueno!
on June 16, 2016
Love AMC theaters, this gift card came in perfect safe packaging, with nothing being ruined or tainted, delivered in a timely manner, and I was pleased the gift card has the full amount still on balance for the gift card. I was a little bit nervous to buy a gift card online considering the amount could be faulty or not go through correctly. I was pleased to find that after searching on the AMC theaters website that the full $100 was on the card for use. I will definitely be comfortable buying gift cards off here again in the future, this was my first time trying it out online. It is such a convenience to have delivered to my door.. and this makes a great gift for any occasion.
on December 29, 2016
There was no value to the cards. Thank god I checked before I gave them to my family as Christmas Presents
on February 3, 2014
Who would have thought...okay,probably a Lot of people...but not this one.
I was pleasantly surprised and grateful as I really needed a last minute gift and being home bound, this was a life saver.
It did come in a day after Christmas but that was an issue with the carrier not the seller and was unforeseen.
No real harm done.
I know where to look next time I need a gift card.
on December 28, 2016
I was thrilled to discover that gift cards are now purchasable through Amazon. I have prime and my gift card arrived a day earlier than expected. It was a great surprise. I can not vouch for how well they work because I never did call to check the balance. I gave it as a gift and haven't heard that it hasn't worked. Fingers crossed.
on April 24, 2017
My first card was damaged somehow on its way here, so I was sent another. I saw after I got it all the reviews saying they were given cards with 0$ so of course I called and made sure my 25$ was loaded onto this card... it was. The only issue I have is that its not a nice/regular plastic gift card. It's more like cardboard...kinda cheap looking. I could rip it in half. But I suppose it'll do the job.
on January 16, 2017
I received ZERO paperwork with my gift card order.... It would have been nice to have something verifying the $100 I spent on the card, I had to print out the online order receipt for my son, the recipient of the gift card.
on May 6, 2017
I got the AMC gift card so I can take the kids to all the movies we want to see. Arrived earlier than expected and was fully loaded as described. Fun gift for all and great seller. Thank you.
on May 15, 2017
I purchased this gift card along with a restaurant gift card for my sister's birthday. That way she could get away from the house and kids with her new husband for a little while.
on March 28, 2016
I was nervous about purchasing a gift card on Amazon, but this one arrived right on time and I had not problem using it. The funds were on the card in the exact amount designated and I was able to use it immediately. I will not hesitate to purchase from this seller again!! Also, I love our AMC theaters! They have reclining chairs!!! I have no idea why any other theaters are even in business with this top notch theater in town!