Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 169 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 183 reviews
on April 19, 2014
I brought this to use with my polymer clay and the set works beautifully! There are so many pieces and so little time. The set came in about a couple of weeks - so if you're under a time crunch, don't expect immediate delivery. I saved a bundle with this kit - over what I would've paid buying individual Wilton kits and cutter pieces. The only thing that I didn't like 100% were the modeling tools. They have a line down the middle, which can leave an impression on your clay when you're using the the ball tools to smooth the petals on your flower or leaves. The workaround is that you have to be careful to avoid the little line when using the tool. I'm not sure if the Wilton products are like this or not. My Sculpey modeling clay tools do not have this problem. Otherwise, the set is top quality, makes clear and precise cuts and the cutter/stamp pieces leave a good impression. The roller is much better than the one that came with my Sculpey kit and does not stick as much. The rubber bands at the ends help you control the thickness of your clay as you're rolling it, which works really well for me.

I'm glad that my worries about the quality, due to the low price, turned out to be unfounded.
I guess for the price it's not a bad set. Was disappointed that some of the yellow tools will need to be glued before I will be able to use them. There is also extra plastic pieces on some of them from the manufacturing process that I will have to remove myself. Quality control was not very good on these. Some of the plungers don't fit very well. I haven't used them yet and hope the fondant doesn't get stuck in the cutters because of poor fitting plungers. Overall, I would say you get what you pay for. These are just a starter set for me since I am taking cake classes. If I decide to make a business out of this, I will definitely be buying more quality products in the future.
on July 1, 2013
This was a great addition to the plunger sets I already have. I split this order with a cousin who didn't have things like the gum paste tools and some of the plunger sets I already had. I've been using these, and even though they are not name brand they work just the same. I've had a lot of fun making really cool fondant cakes with these new plungers! Fast shipping also, I have no complaints!
1111 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2013
This is such a great deal!
Even though i already had the fondant smoother & pin, all those fondant cutters are amazing!

i am so glad i found this deal because buying all this separately was just a pain! I highly recommend this to anyone!
on May 18, 2014
I got these and I love them. The cutters are not made too cheap although a couple of the pluggers came separated, I just pushed the springs back in added the pluggers to the top and it did not need to be returned or replaced. I like that this pack has a great variety for the money. The tools are handy and the essentials to start. I purchased a separate set of ball tools as this one only came with one small and not so small yet not quite medium, You will get a lot of use from this set and be happy you started with it, just add on as you need for a greater assortment of plungers. BUT IF THIS IS YOUR STARTER KIT YOU;LL BE BEYOND SATISFIED.
on April 8, 2016
I've been caking for several years and have top of the line sugar shapers, PME cutters, etc. I was looking for something very inexpensive because I'm hosting a cake decorating party for my friends and I needed to purchase fondant tools for 15 people to use at this party. I was very skeptical because of the price but I ordered one set to test it, since reviews were good. While I don't think these pieces are going to hold up for any length of time for a serious caker, I'm very pleased at the quality for a beginner. I will be ordering these sets for my party guests.
on December 3, 2014
Photo of product is misleading, it appears as if the tools come in a nice reusable bag, they came in a cheap plastic bag that really cannot be reused.. Poor quality control. 3 tools are missing the plunger spring and 2 that have the spring hanging out of the tool. The price is less expensive than buying each separately. I purchased these for my grand-daughter to use with a play dough kit I am putting together as a Christmas gift. I am disappointed that 5 tools are unusable.
on July 3, 2017
I have hit the jack pot. I love these tools I use them for pottery and my home made soaps, They are great good sizes and easy to clean .So happy I found them
on September 11, 2013
I have bought these cutters for my wife and she loved them. They're sturdy, very detailed, easy to wash and contains a lot of figures. Arrived earlier than expected. Excellent customer service from seller. I recommend it.
on May 21, 2015
The plungers and tools were close to what was described but the item picture shows all items neatly in a zippered bag, mine did not arrive in one but rather in a box with each set of like sets each in a flimsy plastic bag. I purchased this as a birthday gift for a young beginning cake maker I had to go out and purchase something to store her items in.