Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Color: Chrome|Change

Showing 1-10 of 2,021 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,122 reviews
on December 3, 2013
The item is as described, but be prepared for a couple of things. One, the hanger portion is pretty thick. Check your door for clearance, or be prepared to file it down. Our door wouldn't close until I sanded down the top of the door a bit. Second, the "hooks" in the rear are pretty small and not very easy to access, even when nothing is hanging on the front hooks. You can wiggle and shove things back there, but it's a pretty compact space. In other words, don't plan to have 11 things hanging up all at once. Overall, it works well, and seems very sturdy.
11 comment| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2015
I went out on a limb and ordered two, I have no storage space in my apartment, and they exceeded my expectations! I am using one in my bathroom and the other for dog harnesses and leashes by the front door. Both doors close easily and the hooks are very sturdy.
review image review image
on October 14, 2013
The over the door rack is sturdy and good looking. I have it hanging over the front door to my apartment, and it holds a significant amount of coats, jackets, bags, etc. The different shaped hooks makes hanging things of different types easy.
on November 11, 2013
Very sturdy. Right now I have two heavy-ish day bags, two umbrellas, and two coats hanging on it. It hasn't affected the functionality of the door, as the hooks that slide over the door are very low-profile and fit well between the top of the door and the door frame. It's a very shiny metal chrome finish and looks nice on the closet next to my front door.
on October 6, 2013
For the price that I paid for this hook organizer, it's very sturdy and has a LOT more hooks than I know what to do with! I was impressed with the quality of the item and I have less than half the hooks filled with things so far. It's great for organizing in a small place and it fits over my standard door very well.
on April 11, 2015
There's nothing much to say other than it arrived on time.
review image
on March 23, 2015
Outside my bedroom door. My door can close but the metal part of hanger props the top of door which is a bit annoying . Hanger does the job.
review image review image
on September 22, 2016
Beautiful chrome finished over the door with 11 hooks! Count them...it's true!

Seems sturdy enough to hold coats and jeans

Designed to fit a door that is 1 3/4" wide, so be sure you know what size you need before buying

Hangs about 11" down the door so it's not too high to reach

I put some wet towels on them today and it held up just fine

You can still close the door

Space saver for any bedroom or bathroom
on April 3, 2017
Solid, well crafted over the door hanger. The 2 levels of hangers provides 11 nicely spaced hooks, in all. The lower level juts out a bit more so the items such as hand bags do not tangle. Strong - It can take a good deal of weight. I have been hanging coats and purses. The thing I love most is, the depth is shallow enough to allow me to hang this on the back of a door and keep the door fully open, unlike other over-the-door hangers that are too deep and hit the wall when the door is fully open. The over-the-door hooks are square and flat, which allows this to lay flush against the front, top and back of the door. It is a good weight so it does not 'wobble' around or slide left-to-right when opening and closing the door so it does not scratch/mare the door wood. This item comes in different lengths, which is another nice feature.
on June 16, 2014
This over the door organizer is awesome. I bought one of these maybe 6 months ago, and ended up buying a second one recently. I have one on the entry door to my apartment. I beat this one up pretty bad. I hang my work backpack on there containing a 17 inch laptop which weighs a lot. I also put all of our winter coats and anything else that comes in the apartment and needs to be out of the way. So far I have seen no bending. The other one was bought to replace an IKEA rack in my bedroom that didn't let the door shut. This one is a lower profile and allows the door to shut. All around it is pretty great and I highly recommend it.