Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Popit Little Big Box Food Plastic Container Set, 8 Pack
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School

Package Quantity: 1|Size: A|Change

on January 6, 2014
The hinges on the lids are weak. My shipment came with one of the big containers hinges pre-broke. I figure these have about three or four uses before the hinges give way. I wouldn't buy this again.

Edit:
So after posting my review I didn't give any thoughts to seeking a refund or anything because the stuff wasn't costly and hardly worth my time to try and recoup my money. The customer service for Popit contacted me. They apologized and are sending a replacement free of charge and gave me instructions for getting a refund. I don't know about the product but this company has one hell of a customer service. I am definitely going to give these guys another look and will write another review in the future on this product after I use it a while. I figure with customer service like that, then their product should be pretty decent.

Edit revisited: So I have used the pop it containers for six months now and they have held up very well. My only problem is people stealing them at work. They really are a quality product. The hinges have held up with no failures since buying them. I have put these in the dishwasher (top rack, microwave (low power), freezer, and generally abused them. They have come through with flying colors. I change my opinion fully and now highly recommend the Pop it containers. I will buy more of them to replace the ones family and coworkers have "liberated" for their own pantries.
77 comments| 225 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2014
Bought these for our house. Straight out of the box one lid was broke. Contacted the company that day within 2 days they delivered a new set. We have been very pleased with them. The Popit Company was very fast in responding to the complaint. I had a response within 2 hours of emailing the company. My wife really likes the containers. I will buy more of the bigger sizes.
22 comments| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2013
I love these containers. At first, I wasn't sure if I'd like the latching lids, but they're actually much quicker to open and close than traditional tupperware lids. They seal up in a snap and you don't have to worry about if it's closed properly. They're also microwave safe, dishwasher safe, and BPA free. It would be nice if they were stackable for storage, but they're otherwise a perfect product.
on August 20, 2014
Love these storage containers. Just ordered 14th set. Now refrigerators at house, cabin and boat are well organized and have more usable space. Seems like it nearly double the capacity of our tiny boat fridge. Also they seal so well that peeled garlic and chopped onion odor is contained. They stack and stay put even in wavy conditions on the boat. They are easy to see what is inside so I've cut down food waste, easy to remember the leftovers. Popit should also sell these thru West Marine stores for boaters.

Started using them in Jan 2014 in the beginning of a healthy eating weight loss plan. Lost the extra 25 lbs that I was carrying for over a decade with their organizational help. Great containers for freezing or storing 1 or 2 days worth of cooked beans, homemade hummus, pesto and whole grains. Great for keeping healthy snacks handy. I always have one container with mixed raw nuts and seeds, one with avocado and olives (tomato, cucumber for the hummus, onion slices), one with the combo of nutritional yeast/chia seeds/flax seeds/wheat germ for a quick sprinkle on nearly everything.

Don't change a thing PopIt, they are perfect!
on December 28, 2013
Usually I don't get too excited about plastic storage containers but these little guys are great. I'm a student who packs lunches so the most helpful part about these is that they are air/water tight. If I bring soup or something liquid I don't have to worry about the lid popping off and being drenched in clam chowder because the lids securely attach with this four handle system. Besides that they are very compact to store and great for storing leftovers. Plus you can't complain about the price
on May 10, 2015
Not much to add to all the other 5 star reviews, so I'll just say...

If you like Lock and Lock containers, you'll love these. Equally as good, but much easier to close.
on January 26, 2014
As a stay at home mom, I make all of our meals and pack my husband's lunch everyday, so that we can stay on budget and eat healthy.

I used to buy the cheap containers from the grocery store, but they never sealed properly, which caused leaks and left food less than fresh.

These Pop it containers have the best seal of any tupparware that I have used & they have really helped me organize my fridge. Plus, I don't have to worry about chemicals leaking into my family's food if I want to use them in the microwave, which is great.

Also, I received them within 2 days of my order, which is always a bonus.
on November 17, 2013
Popit keeps food fresh much longer. It doesn't leak. I have been using them for a few years and love them. Their durability is very good too. VERY GOOD PRODUCT
on December 26, 2013
Fantastic set of 8 units with lids. Microwavable, dishwasher safe. Heated a tomato based food in the microwave and it did not discolor or stain!!! Lids are durable. Takes up very little space in your cabinets. Overall I am thoroughly pleased with this product; highly recommend.
on February 17, 2014
One of my containers was broken when it arrived and I was pretty displeased, thinking I would have to go through a huge hassle to replace it. When you look at the reviews, quite a few people have received containers with broken tabs. I stumbled upon an email in my inbox that the company sent to me, asking that I contact them with a problem. I did -- and, once I took a photo of the problem and emailed it, they sent out a new set. The fellow who handled the transaction was apologetic, helpful, and quick in pulling it all together. Oh, if we only had more companies with this sort of customer service... The product is super, the way the boxes nest inside each other. I purchased two sets (note that one of the two sets was not broken when it arrived). So......even with the inconvenience of the broken container, give it 5 stars. Hopefully, they clean up the packaging / shipping problem soon.