Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 20, 2015
Purchased this hose in February of 2015. It is now June, and the hose has split apart by the handle. There is no way to fix it. I have attempted to contact the vendor and have received no information on a warranty. Worked great at first, but considering my last hose lasted 9 years, I was disappointed this one lasted just a few months, especially for the price,
on February 18, 2015
We had our prior hose for about 18 years, and in the last year it developed cracks every time I used it. We were using (lots of) duct tape to make repairs. It became obvious that we needed to research and buy a replacement hose. This was the one we chose, and it is perfect. The on/off switch is something we never had before, and it is a nice added convenience. The cover on the hose is also something we never had before, and again, a very nice feature. I highly recommend this.
on July 15, 2014
Two caveats, however: for Vacuflow systems, vac system power will not be controlled by this hose's ON/OFF switch; the electrical connectors do not mate. However, in practice I have found that this is not the Big Issue I anticipated it would be.
Also, the 'air bleed ring' which is used to control air flow to attachments, is much smaller than the Vacuflow design. Consequently, there is not the range of control over suction as is offered by the manufacturer's branded hose. Still, it is a well-made and very economical alternative to the much more expensive Vacuflow hose.
on March 30, 2016
The hose seems to be well made and works as advertised. The hose sock looks good and fits well. My only disappointment with this is the so called "soft grip handle". There is nothing soft about it - it's made of hard plastic. Still, I'm generally happy with this hose.
on September 12, 2017
This product worked great for two years but the handle and hose have separated completely. Granted, I vacuum a few times per week, but it should have lasted longer.
on July 11, 2017
The on/off switch never worked four our Nutone system, not a big deal but after a few months the metal clasp for the connection ketp falling off. We have tried to make it last but it barely lasted over a year.
on June 26, 2014
The cover on the hose ensured my walls weren't scratched up. I didn't expect to be able to use the on/off switch, as my old hose didn't have one, but sure enough it worked. I was worried about it fitting, but everything worked out great. Solid product, I would buy again.
on October 17, 2015
Replaced my old leaky taped hose with this one.

It went on an older Nutone model system.

Has great suction, I really like having the on off switch in the handle.

It was so great getting it with the sock already on it.

The operation is identical to my old one, you stretch it out before vacuuming and it doesn't kink any more or less than the old one, provided I don't yank it around corners or furniture.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 16, 2015
Good at first but the on/off switched stopped working reliably after one year and the hose cracked near the handle after a year and a half.
on April 1, 2015
Switch feels solid, contacts to the outlet are well made, and the sock around the hose helps it glide easily rather than having the corrugations of my previous hose catch on Every Corner Of Every Thing. The sock around the hose has the unexpected benefit of making the central vac dramatically quieter than a plain plastic hose.