Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 129 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on November 4, 2015
I've been battling soap scum and mildew since we bought our house (previous owner was not a clean freak). Finally said enough is enough and bought the Metapo PS200. Tried it out with my everyday bathroom cleaner and I could see a HUGE difference in just a few minutes. It was easy to use, my arm didn't get tired and lord help me for saying this ... it made a gruesome chore 'fun'. I may have to buy another one for my husband to use with his outside cleaning because he 'ain't gonna touch mine'. I give this 5 stars and highly recommend, if you, like me was pulling your hair out then this is a product for you. I posted before and after shots.
review image review image
on February 4, 2014
Being older, I'm not able to scrub as efficiently as I used to. I was finding cleaning the shower tedious and frustrating. The portable scrubber does a wonderful job. And no, I'm not using it with a lot of water. Just enough to keep the brushes and grout wet. The battery charged as promised in the information and lasts long enough to complete any job I've tried to this point. Definitely a great product.
on February 4, 2015
I have a terrible time keeping my shower mold free and the glass doors free of water spots. Stumbled across this scrubber and have been extremely happy with its performance. It is truly waterproof and does the job of cleaning much better than I hoped. I have yet to run down a battery and have no complaints about the speed. Once I started using it I realized it has so many more applications than just cleaning a shower. I have cement steps that are painted. The paint ripples from heat and snow over time. Hated to scrape the steps so I could paint the rough spots. Put on the metal scrub brush, go over the ripples and forget scraping. I could go on and on about this item. But I won't other than to say if you hate cleaning and scrubbing purchase this scrubber.
on December 17, 2016
This is the first review that Ive ever left for a purchase. Ive only had this scrubber for about a week and I had high expectations upon buying it. Thus far It has even surpassed those expectations. Anyone who says that its not powerful enough either hasnt charged it properly or has gotten a defective model because this scrubber has power plusssss. Ive already tried out every attachment and I can see where each one is useful in its own right. On top of that the battery lasts and lasts. Well over an hour and maybe two of constant use. If you're looking to save a ton of elbow grease, this is for you.
on January 14, 2016
This is the second one I have owned. The first on I bought in 2004-5 roughly. I use it all the time in bathroom. Finally went tits up and I had to have another. I find it very useful at my age and arthritic hands.
VINE VOICEon September 15, 2015
This made short work of a very nasty bathroom and allowed me to keep my hands relatively clean. I cleaned for a couple of hours and didn't even need to switch to the second battery. I wish it came with refills for the scouring pad. If I were to build this kit myself, I would get rid of the crevice brush, since the ling brush works just as well for the same jobs, and add a few replacements for the scouring pad. The scouring pad really does most of the jobs.
on April 22, 2014
If this power scrubber had a little more power it would be great. As it is, it's slow going but somewhat useful. It's nice to have an assortment of attachments.
on August 4, 2016
I have only used it a little, but so far so good. Better than the Black and Decker version. Makes bathroom cleaning much faster and easier!
on February 5, 2015
I purchased this unit because it has two rechargeable batteries and looked heavy duty. I used it to scrub my bathroom shower stall and it worked great. I used three different attachments, one for the glass doors, one for the walls, and one for the corners. The whole cleaning tool about twenty minutes and only required one battery.
on April 25, 2017
I love this power brush. It is more powerful that my old one. It cleans beautifully. I really like the brush that get into the corners. The batteries run a long time and recharge quickly. I would definitely buy it again.