Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: HOSL Cotton Linen Square Decorative Throw Pillow Case Cushion Cover Cartoon Green Cute Cartoon Owl 18 "X18 "
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports

on October 1, 2014
They are beautiful but I feel that the color is very deceiving. I was expecting the leaves, tail and eyes to be a green shade. Especially since the description says green. Instead they are a golden yellow. The owl is definitely in the blue family and was the color I was expecting. I planned on putting them in my room but they will be used elsewhere because they will not match.
on January 12, 2015
I purchased two of these at the same time (same order) and received two different colors. Not very happy about that. Other than that fact, they are cute and fit the standard pillow size perfectly.
on November 16, 2015
The case, the colors on the owl and the owl itself is well made and really cute. I'm known for being a "night owl." Therefore, I figured this owl needed a unique twist for my bedroom, so I had a friend take the pillow case and have a custom-made frame put on it. I really like the job they did with this frame. I just put the frame to lean against the wall on top of my chest of draws (nice addition to the animal family) until I can hang it above it or somewhere in the room. The only thing I didn't too particularly care for was the way the ears looked like horns, so I added a little blue bow to each ears. See 3 attached photos. I am really happy with my purchase and the creativity of the people who worked on making this frame beautiful.
review image review image review image
on April 9, 2015
For what I paid I believe it's worth it. It is much more canvas-like in feel and texture than I was expecting, and the backdrop a bit earthier in color than I imagined...but otherwise very true to the picture! Very cute with just the right pop of color for my couch :)
on June 29, 2014
The zipper is a bit tough to get zipped, but let's face it... how many times are you going to unzip it? Never. It's soft enough that after it sits around for a while, you could totally nap on this hooter. If you want a throw pillow case with an owl on it, get this one.
on January 2, 2014
Love the pillow cover, but was disappointed that it is not actually 18x18. It was smaller than my actual 18x18 pillow! I ended up having to buy stuffing to put in it. In the end it does look super cute though...
on January 15, 2015
Exactly as I expected and what is described. Very nice pillow cover made from really strong material/fabric. The colors are slightly more dull as others said - but it matches the picture well. I think it is an awesome purchase - especially for less than $5 total (price & shipping). I would buy again!
on October 24, 2015
I am in love with owl patternso and I needed something to go well with my couch and the other bird pillows I own. These only too about to weeks to ship from china. Not bad arrived about 2 weeks before anticipated last arrival day. They are a little stiff, definitely more for decorating then laying on. I could possibly see trying to wash, inside out on gentle cycle to soften, but they may fade. I feel the pattern is true to the advertiser picture. I would order again. The pictures attached show the cover in plastic, the pillow that I stuffed into the cover (typical couch pillow, came with my sectional) and the finished product.
review image review image review image
on January 17, 2016
These pillow covers look great! We received the first as a gift from my cousin. It arrived in a package from China. I wanted to get another to match it (symmetry, you know) and ordered it from a different seller for only a few bucks. The second one was a bigger owl and not as bright on the design, but it looks fine. Decided they were one boy and one girl owl for my wife and I haha
on February 12, 2016
This is just an adorable owl decorative pillow case. I love owls so I knew I would love this. This comes with just the pillow case and fits the standard 18" pillow form. It's made out of a cotton linen and is somewhat soft. It zips on one side of the pillow so you can easily insert your pillow form into the case and the zip it back up. The zipper is the same color as the pillow case and is a hidden zipper so it's not very noticeable. The colors are pretty accurate of those in the stock photo. My only complaint is that the stitching on both ends of the zipper is slightly loose. It is very tiny spots and not really noticeable unless your really looking, but worth mentioning. Other than that I love this cute owl pillow and am very happy with my purchase.