Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on March 23, 2014
Update....July 1, 2014
Sad to say that as much as I loved these the bowls are very deep which I love...BUT when you stack them the edges Chip! I have several that have chipped paint. Way too fragile! I will not keep or use chipped dishes so I have had to already throw four of the bowls away! I have had these not even 5 months and there are just two of us using them. I loved them but they should NOT chip this easily.
****************************
(original review)
Love these bight and cheery...great price I would buy these again well made and easy to take care of. Very happy
on August 28, 2014
This is the most beautiful set of dinnerware that I've ever owned. They are classy and have an exquisite, colorful pattern. The bowls and coffee mugs are oversized, making them very desirable for a family with growing boys who have insatiable appetites. I've already ordered two sets and plan on ordering one more next payday. One of the other reviewers complained that they chip easily, had she read the pamphlet that came with them, I don't think she would have had that problem.....it says specifically NOT to remove them directly from a warm dishwasher, that you should always allow them to cool completely before placing them in your cupboards. Having followed their directions, I have never experienced such a problem......they hold up extremely well and I am extremely pleased with my purchase!
on February 11, 2014
Love these. My daughter-in-law gave me this set for 16 piece set and I loved it so much that I ordered another 16 piece set so that now have dinnerware for 8. The large bowls and coffee mugs are great.
on July 4, 2014
I purchased this set of dishes because of 1) the value for the price, 2) the over-sized bowls and cups and 3) they are pretty. They are more beige than in the picture but they are still very pretty and classy. It looks like I paid much more than $44 for this set.

They are heavy and sturdy and have have held up well in the dishwasher and microwave. I suspect these would have to be banged pretty hard for them to chip or break. I also suspect that the package was treated harshly while in transit because mine arrived with 1 broken bowl and, upon close inspection, 2 cracked bowls. Amazon promptly overnighted me another intact set.

These are my everyday dishes, however, I would not hesitate to use them for entertaining.
on February 6, 2014
Your photo was very good and it is even more than I expected.

I really, really love them! Enjoy your dishes.
on February 6, 2015
I love the the color, the design, and also the shape and weight of the dishes. Out of the 3 sets ordered, one set was fine, one set had all the dessert plates with some paint smudges and sloppy mistakes on the design. The third set had the sloppy paint mistakes and paint smears on virtually every piece. I promptly returned the set for exchange.
The new set arrived yesterday, and it also contains the same smudged and sloppy paint, and also a glazing mistake on one plate which looks like a hole. However, I am keeping the new set, as I don't want to get a worse set in return!
Overall, I'm very happy with the dishes... they are beautiful and my family tells me no one will notice the defects. They definitely are hand painted!
But, I caution perfectionists who might try this pattern!
on July 1, 2014
Beautiful set of dinnerware. Solid and heavy. Lovely pattern. Just a heads up that the bowls (and mugs) are over-sized. I would estimate that the mugs can hold at least 12 ounces, if not 16 ounces. The bowls are much too large for your average bowl of cereal and not shallow or wide like a bowl used for pasta (as a previous customer inquired). The bowls work well for veggies or side dishes.
on June 6, 2014
Beautiful, cheerful colors, all good sized pieces. The packaging was faultless. I expect I will enjoy these dishes for a long time.
on December 7, 2014
Buyer beware. These are SECONDS do not purchase.

They have paint marks on them and the photos don't show that there is a green ring around plate - these rings bleed out and are different colors green - some were a soft pale green and other rings were a Easter grass green. Extremely angry customer - amazon news flash - check your suppliers for games of selling seconds
on May 6, 2014
I liked the pattern ok, but was disappointed that the dishes were so heavy....and the color wasn't exactly what I wanted. Wished I would have saw them in person before purchasing

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.