BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now FFII_gno

on March 15, 2015
Cen-Tec Systems 34905 Hard Floor Vacuum Brush – fits 1.25-inch (32 mm) wands. This 12-inch wide, solidly constructed floor brush is the highest quality floor brush I've found. The front natural bristles (3/8-inch long) are shorter than the side and rear bristles (5/8-inch long). The 1/4-inch gap lets the brush trap sand and debris that would otherwise be pushed away or passed over by other style floor brushes. The product description says the Cen-Tec brush is Made-in-America, and it certainly appears to be high quality. It weighs about 12 ounces. The long natural bristles are soft and densely packed. It performs perfectly on my tile and hardwood floors.

For comparison, I purchased a different style floor brush at the same time, Eastvita® 1 & 1/4 inches (32 mm) Deluxe Floor Brush, about $8.00 from Amazon Prime. The Eastvita® has a plastic wheel on each side to keep the brushes from contacting the floor as much, and it has open notches in the front bristles (think Jack-o'-lantern teeth) to allow grit to get under. I don't like the Eastvita® nearly as well. The rollers make a plasticky clatter sound on hardwood floors and tile, the bristles are stiff and short, and overall it's not as heavy-duty and high quality feeling (weighs about 5 ounces less) compared to the Cen-Tec systems 34905 brush.
on June 1, 2014
Replaced my broken brush head just fine, but the bristle configuration is less-than-ideal. The front bristles have a window in them that's about .25 inches shorter than the rest of the head. This makes it great for picking up crud when pushing forward, but not so great when pulling back. I'm planning to cut down the rest of the bristles so they're all the same length, which should help...
on July 25, 2014
Nice long bristles that accommodate moderately uneven/rough surfaces in addition to just plane flat ones. The rear bristle-row curves forward around the ends of housing. The front bristle row is vertically shorter to allow intake of larger pieces on the forward push vacuuming stroke.

Because the rear bristle covers the ends, parallel vacuuming along the wall's baseboard is less effective. However perpendicular vacuuming up to the baseboard works reasonably well, diminished only by the slight curve of the housing's surface
on September 24, 2014
I bought this attachment for my wet dry vacs. Surprisingly, most wet dry vacs do not include a good floor nozzle, and the ones that are made by the wet dry vac companies do not work the best either. My apartment has all hard wood floors, so I wanted a good floor nozzle to clean with. I use my wet dry vacs for weekly cleaning, and I have a few different ones. This attachment will provide a very tight fit on a 1.25 diameter hose. If your hose is larger, you can get an adapter that will allow it to fit. This nozzle provides a good balance, on the one hand, you want it to get close enough to the floor to remove the dirt, but, you don't want it to get too close, otherwise it will decrease suction and could possibly scratch the floor. The only thing I'm concerned about is perhaps something getting caught in the thick brush, I guess time will tell if that will be an issue. Over all, a great floor nozzle, worth the purchase.
on May 3, 2014
I have new hardwood floors and this helps me keep them clean. Has not scratched once and allows the vacuum to pick up everything, especially the animal fur, as I have several pets.
on February 22, 2016
I purchased this vacuum brush to replace a broken NuTone accessory for hard floors. This one seems much sturdier around the neck where it attaches to the metal wand. I use it on linoleum and it works well and maneuvers easily. It securely attached to the wand and never tried to slide off at all. Most or all of the NuTone attachments have a little hole where a pop-out thing holds attachments on. This brush did not reach up that far on the wand but I was very impressed with how securely it stayed.
on January 19, 2014
stays on the wand until you take it off. shorter bristle in front to help pick up dirt not push it around.
on September 13, 2016
I got this item to use to vacuum the floor of my bus. It worked ok I have to go over the floor a few times. I also used it in my camper and the same thing I had to go over the floor a few times with it. Then I tried it on the dogs bed to see how it would work. It works amazing for pulling dog hair off the fabric. The only draw back was that a lot of the hair wouldn't go into the vacuum it would stay on the brush. I use it all the time to clean hair off the dog bed. I use it more for that then on the floor.
on February 1, 2016
The delivery was fast and This brush works well. It has soft bristles so you won't scratch up any floors. I own an office cleaning and residential cleaning business and have bought a couple of these vacuum floor brushes. Great buy for the price. The only bad thing is o think the opening underneath should be a little larger to cover more suction
on April 21, 2017
Bought this to replace another brush I had bought that cracked vertically on the stem. This one seems to be made of a more flexible, yet sturdy, material and works wonderfully iwht my Mighty Mite Vacuum.