Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on July 13, 2017
i buy these boxes all the time...this batch doesnt close correctly..no matter how hard i squish the box theres still a 1/2 inch gap I have to tape over on the bottom..I dont like them too much . if the next batch is like this I'll look elsewhere....all the other orders have been fine..so hoping this is just a funny batch..
on February 5, 2015
Other reviewers mentioned this, but I didn't think much of it...but please note that the boxes do not totally line up correctly when closed. The few I have used have had uneven gaps on the bottom and top when I sealed them. The boxes are not made very consistently. Do they work? Yes, suits my needs fine, but if you are more particular about precise edges (like my significant other is, it drives him crazy if the edges do not fit together nicely) then you may want a different brand. Cardboard is pretty sturdy and thick though, have held up nicely in shipment.
on January 25, 2018
Perfect match for my Christmas gifts. Prompt delivery. Good quality. Will order again in November.
I have to constantly package and ship out items I sell online. I was looking for affordable quality boxes that would allow me to package fragile items for post. The Pratt line of boxes so far have done a good ob meeting that demand. I have many different sizes and so far have done well.
on February 8, 2018
I used these to ship cookies in tins at Christmas. Worked Great! Nice sturdy boxes!
on February 8, 2018
did the job
on January 3, 2018
Great value (better than Uline) on a quality product!
on February 26, 2014
These are great little boxes and you just can't beat the price. If you try to purchase a single box somewhere it costs you $2-$4 and you can get 25 for around $8!
on May 8, 2014
Seriously. I've looked everywhere. I run a mail order bakery and use these to ship small gift boxes. Everything has arrived in perfect condition so far. I can also use ink stamps on the outside of the box and they show up beautifully.

You might have trouble aligning the leafs if you overstuff the box, but normally I have no problem taping it up so that it looks nice and even.
on January 16, 2017